3. vicious

"Right." Ross announced, silencing almost everyone.

They had just come off the stage, it was ten o'clock at night, the audience were all leaving, the ones who hadn't met the guys earlier were probably hoping to get their money's worth afterwards.

We all turned to him, Matty's halnd still holding onto mine tightly.

"You two..." Ross pointed from Matty to me, then back to Matty again. "Please be considerate and try to keep all noises to a minimum later." he said, smirking. I blushed, feeling pretty mortified.

"Oh come on, we all know what's going to happen. Even Mike knows." George said, pointing behind him to one of the security guards.

"Wait, does he? What?" Matty seemed pretty dazed. He was sweating a lot as well, I didn't blame him. Both him and George had taken their shirts off towards the end and I wasn't quite sure what had happened to them. Not that I particularly minded.

I laughed quietly, Matty leaned on me.

"Did I tell you about the girl earlier? Her name was Margo." I said to him, he looked at me and shook his head.

"No, what happened?"

"As we walked away she kept telling me that you liked me." I said, laughing giddily.

Matty scoffed. "Well, obviously." he said, he smirked at me.

Everything was perfect.

---

We all approached the hotel room. From what I understood, it was set out a bit like a flat. There was a living room and kitchen and four bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.

Adam unlocked the door and we walked in.

It was probably the fanciest hotel they could manage to get around where I lived, which was probably only one stage up from the Premier Inn.

It wasn't dirty or tacky, it just lacked any sort of personality.

"I know it looks shit, but the bath is really nice." Matty said to me under his breath. I laughed a bit and nodded.

All I could do around them all was laugh and nod, it all seemed so surreal and weird.

When they had gone around the back of the venue to meet their fans, I stayed in the shadows behind a couple of beefy security guards who didn't seem to mind me hiding behind them.

My boyfriend and his best friends had thousands of girls all around the world who would do almost anything for them. That thought fucked me up.

Matty was so happy. Happier than I had ever seen him, and I doubted I was the one who made him so joyful. That also fucked me up.

He buried his head in the back of my head, kissing my skin through my tangled hair gently. I shut my eyes, trying to block the tears. I wasn't going to cry around him anymore, he was happy, so I should be to. It was simple. If I wasn't, he'd probably not want to be around me anymore, I didn't blame him. I was pretty much a dead weight.

Matty meant so much to me and I didn't want to lose him.

We all made our way to the sofas after shutting the door. I put my bag down next to me and sat beside Matty on the end of one of the two sofas. Everything between Matt's friends and I seemed forced and awkward and I just wanted to be alone with him, not necessarily doing anything, I just wanted to talk to him alone, and lean on him like I used to.

The human race is so nostalgic, practically everything we do has something to do with missing th past. We can't leave things behind us, even if we say we do.