42. breathe

sooongggg >>>>>

----

I slid into the van in between George and Matty. 

"Where are we?" Matty asked as George got in next to me and shut the door. 

"We just stopped to go to the loo. Do you need to go?" I asked, he shook his head and buried it nito my neck. 

"I'm so tired." He mumbled almost inaudibly into my cold skin, warming it up. 

"Go to sleep." I said, kissing the top of his head. He yawned and nudged himself closer to me and I smiled happily. 

George started the van and began reversing out of the parking space. 

He looked upset. 

I furrowed my eyebrows but I didn't question him, knowing he didn't like talking about his feelings, especially to me. 

Matty began chewing on the skin above my collar bone, making me giggle slightly and forget all of my worries. 

He laughed, shaking my body and I smirked at him. 

"I thought you were supposed to be sleeping." I laughed as he tugged on my skin gently. 

"Sorry, I got distracted." He kissed my skin softly and laughed softly before fishig into the carrier bag we had packed with food before leaving and taking out a cheese sandwich. 

"Eat a sandwich, not my neck." I whispered. He pulled back and shut his mouth tightly. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm not hungry." He said. 

"You're not a three year old either, come on, you haven't eaten anything today." I said. He groaned but complied and ate the sandwich. I couldn't stop staring at him, but I looked at the road when George mumbled something about feeling sick. 

He leaned forward and turned the radio on. 

Matty and I shifted apart slightly, getting the idea. 

We listened to a couple of songs before Chocolate suddenly came onto the radio and George cringed before changing the station. 

I leaned my head against Matty's shoulder and decided on resting my eyes, and brain, for a little bit. 

"George! Slow down." 

"Everything's fine, calm down, Matthew." George laughed. 

"Seriously, G." 

I stirred slightly, opening my eyes and gazing up at Matty. 

"What's going on?" I asked him, he shook his head. 

"George is being an idiot." 

George frowned at Matty, then looked at me. 

"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen." He said to me, his eyes softening slightly. 

I was starting to feel a bit sick, so I leaned into Matty's chest and shut my eyes again. He kissed the top of my head and ran his fingertips down my back. 

"There are only a couple of hours, now." He told me. I nodded, pulling back and staring at the road. It was pretty empty, there weren't many cars, it was mainly lorries, probably doing last minute deliveries for Christmas. 

George pressed his foot down, making the car speed up a bit. 

"George." I growled. 

"Lizzy, calm down, it's fine-"