Chapter 23

Anaya pov

"So your stupid as just thought u was going to get away with this huh?"

                 "Smack!"

"Like do u really wanna fuck with me , I'm not that little girl that u use to know , and I'm glad I got u first before I could get your gay as nephew."

                     "Punch"

Stupid motherfucka , ima fuck u up and u already know that so u mind as well get comfortable... Well not to comfortable bitch!"

  "Swat, punch , smack, smack, punch!"

"Yo anaya chill before u beat his ass to death. Mouche said."

"No Mouche fucked that he got me fucked up!"

"Mouche take her out of here so I can get some licks out of him. my mom said."

"No Mouche , get off of me ugh...let me go fuck."

"Look here, I'm not him better keep your fucking hands off me!"

"Ion give a fuck if u was the president I can do wateva the fuck I want when I want , now wh....before I could even finish my sentence, mouche kiss me.

I couldn't help it because , I gave in and kiss him back.

Then I looked and seen Kee in the doorway with her mouth open .

When she seen me look at her she wobble away.

I pull away from Mouche and I just left to go find Kee.

I know it was wrong to leave Mouche right there by himself but Kee my bestfriend.

I know Kee couldn't be that far since she is 4 months going on 5 in a couple of days and couldn't move fast.

When I stop , I seen her sitting down on the bed.

"Hey, I said softly "

" Hey bae, so how did it go ?"

"Are u talking about with Jeff or..

"Jeff silly what else would I be talking about?"

"Look Kee I know u just seen Mouche and me kiss and I just wanna say that , that kiss was unexpected and it was my first time me and mouche ever kiss."

"Guh I know u liked it , lol I could tell just wait till I tell Ja..

"No u can't tell nobody because I don't want nobody guessing anything till I find out why he did that, I said cutting her off."

" damn.., fine I won't say nothing but u know mom is a real thug."

" Yea guh , that's where I get my thuggish ways

" nah Ms. Kim is more of a thug than u my nigga."

" guh fuck u , I know what I am "

"Yea sure but do u want to come to my doctors appointment with me."

"Yea guh u know I would go , that's my baby u got caring inside of u."

"Yo baby , guh u better chill out thoes two girls are mine, Jay said."

" No because I fucked her before u did lmao."

"Mhm but who she with now?"

"Yea but who she asked to go to her doctors appointment thou."

"Omg both of y'all stop , y'all know I love y'all both." Kee said while kissing Jay on the lips and me on the cheek.

"Aha that's why u got the cheek and I got the lips." Jay teased.

"Oh really. I said as I stand up and gave Kee a kiss on the lips."

When I was done I left to go in and check on Jeff.

I don't know what ima do with him now but I do know what ever I come up with , the shit not gone be nice.