Chapter 37

Kee pov

Its been a week since my date with Jay and the night we made love.

It was so good, that I let him spend the night over but soon as he opened his eyes the next morning he had to go.

I wouldn't say I regret having sex with him but I should have stopped him but it was the right place and the mood was so right.

I been texting trey a lot and he is a cool guy but something about him just isn't right. I feel like he shady.

Ima have to cut him off because I was just using Trey for entertainment nothing more nothing less.

I was going out today to catch up with my girls. I was going to bring Destiny with me because this would be the first time of mommy and daughter day out.

I went in the bathroom to do my morning hygiene thing. When I was done I went to pick something out to wear.

I decided to wear my ripped jeans , white crop top , and black open toed shoes.

I went to the bathroom and flat iron my hair. Afterwards I went to Destiny room and got her ready.

I dressed her in her star onzie and then I did a turban on her head because it was kinda windy.

Destiny was so cute , I was playing with her and she sticked her tongue out at me.

It was so funny that I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her and put it on instagram. Instantly the likes and comments came.

I was meeting Bree and Anaya at Papa Cristo's. The place wasn't only ten minutes from where I stay.

When I arrived , Anaya and Bree was already seated. So i just walked over to where they were.

"Omg look how cute she is." Bree said as she took Destiny out of her baby seat.

"Aw look at my god daughter looking like a boss." Anaya said

"Well hello to yall to then."

"Oh my bad , hey kee." They said not taking their eyes off Destiny.

"Baby fever or nah." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Look at my best friend getting all jealous and shit." Come here and give naya some love."

"Move Anaya!'' I said while laughing.

"Looks like lil des is tired." Bree said

"Good because I have some shit to spill to y'all bitches."

"Oh shit , what's up then." Bree said

"Well so y'all know the night we all went to the amusement park and afterwards out to eat?"

"Yeeeaaa "

"Well....um Jay took me back home and we was talking and then out of nowhere he kissed me and then next u know we was having sex."

"Damn, y'all some nasty as freaks!" Bree said while laughing.

"So where things are going to go for you and him?" Anaya asked

"I really don't know, we taking it one step at a time." I signed.

"Excuse me y'all but my favorite uncle is calling and I have to take this." Bree said.

"That girl is something else." Anaya said.

"Guh tell me about it." I said while laughing.

"My bad you guys but my uncle said that he was close and he just assist on stopping by." Bree said.

"Oh yea , well I know y'all about to hate for what I'm about to say."

"Kee what did you do?" Anaya said

"Well I gave trey my number and we've been texting from time to time."

"Oh my gosh , now why would you do that."

"I don't know , I guess I was just mad and wanted somebody attention and I just got it from him."

"Hol'up , when did you get his number anyway bc it wasn't at the gym." Bree said.

"Well I was playing with Destiny at the store and we so happened to bump into him and well yea like that."

"But y'all have nothing to worry about because I'm not gone keep texting him."

"Oh look you guys here comes my uncle."

"Well look Uncle Keenan these are my friends Kee and Anaya."

"Hey "  Anaya and I said as we waved.

"Hey young ladies but I feel like I know you. He said to me.

"Oh no I'm not from here I'm from Brooklyn."

"What's your first name?"

"Keau-"

"Keauna Mashae Green." He said as he cut me off.

"Yea how do you know.''

"Because baby, I'm your father."