Chapter 24

- 2 days later

Anaya pov

I was in my bed sleeping until my alarm went off on my phone.

I got up to turned it off, as i went to the bathroom to do my hygiene thing.

When I was done I started to look for something to wear.

I went into my closet and pick out a white cami , high waisted shorts , and my long brownish white cardigan .

I decided to wear my boots that come up my leg. I also pulled out my mk watch that my dad bought me before he died , put on my necklace and a couple of bracklets.

I went into the badroom and decided to wand my hair and put on some red lipstick. Then came out and got my bag and was out the door.

         (Picture in MM)

Soon as I was about to step foot in my car, my phone started vibrating letting me know that I got a text message.

I pulled it out and it was kee letting me know that her appointment was at 2:30 and it was now 1:50.

So I guess I'll head to kee house and eat her food until it's time to go to the doctor.

----- at kee house------

When I arrived at Kee house , I seen her on the porch with her head in her iPhone.

Got out the car and went to speak.

"Wassap sister from another mother."

" Hey girl , u ready to go ?"

"Yea sure as I get something to eat." I said as I went in the house."

"Just don't eat all my good snacks up." kee yelled from outside.

"Yea ok." I said as I got me a moo bar, bag of chips, and fruit snacks."

---- At the doctor-----

We were at the doctor office and the doctor was looking at the baby on the monitor.

"Well Keauna it's looks like the baby is stressing out.It is normal to feel some stress during pregnancy. "

"Your body is going through many changes, and as your hormones change, so do your moods."

"Too much stress can cause you to have trouble sleeping, headaches, loss of appetite, or a tendency to overeat—all of which can be harmful to you and your developing baby."

"So I advise u to get more sleep or go to yoga classes to relax so u and your baby can be healthy." the doctor said.

I was just as shock as Kee. The look on kee face, I could tell something was wrong with her and I was going to find out what.

----------------------------------------------

What do y'all think is causing Kee to stress?