Chapter 14

Kee pov

I've been in the hospital with anaya every since I got that called that she been shot.

I prayed every night that she would wake up. The doctor said she would be up in two days but two days turned into a week.

Every day I would say a prayer then go to sleep. I'll even get in the bed with her and cry myself to sleep with her.

I just haven't been the same every since my bestie been shot.

Mouche pov

Keauna and I have been in the hospital with anaya every since she been in this coma. She was Kee and I only true friend that always been by our side.

So I know if it was vice versa for me or kee that she would do the same for us.

Travis punk ass gets on my nerves , like he hasn't been to the hospital every since that night.

He been out here doing God knows what. I just wish anaya could see what I see when they are not together but right now I need to be here for her.

Kee pov

Mouche and I been in the hospital for hours just wishing that anaya would wake up. Jay walked in with some more clothes and food.

I know Jay wanted me to give anaya some time to get up on her own and come home to him, but it was hard for me.

Mouche and Jay left to go to their trap but I was just there watching b.e.t hoping that she would just wake up.

Ms. Kim walked in to check on anaya. After awhile of talking, she  went back home and it was just anaya and myself.

The movie was going off and I decided to watch Martin. I don't care how I was feeling but every time I watched Martin it always brought me to laughter.

This was anaya and I favorite show of all time. Then ass I was laying on her I heard a soft cough.

I looked up at the door and nobody was there so I didn't pay it any mind.

As I payed my attention back to the tv , I heard it again and somebody say get your heavy ass off me.

I looked down and it was anaya.

I immediately started crying while getting the doctor in the room.

      Anaya pov

I've been seeing black for the longest and every time I tried waking up my body got weaker and I just couldn't get up.

I always heard Kee praying and telling me all the times we had together and that made me sad all the time.

I even heard her cry while she was sleeping on me but every time I tried moving or getting up my body would get weak but today I'm tired of people crying for me and I just got up.

After all this shit that happened to me I just know this nice anaya is gone and this cold hearted anaya is here to stay.