Chapter 31

Anaya pov

Bree and I was out shopping for Keauna baby.

Kee decided that she was going to name the baby Destiny Ramona.

She still hasn't decided if she was going to give the baby Jayden last name or not.

Bree and I damn near went in every store  in the mall to get stuff.

We were in Dillard's now and I seen the cutest booties that said princess with a flower and the matching headband.

We was going all out for my friend. I mean who wouldn't, Kee was like my sister and damn near lived with each other for years.

Bree brought some cute clothes too and we also brought a couple of diapers,baby powder, pacifiers, bottles, and a lot of other cute things.

I had to call Jayden to make sure he was coming because I wanted to make sure he doesn't fuck up anything.

"Yo" , he said as he answered on the second ring.

"Um... Jay I'm not one of your workers or homeboys so don't answer the phone with no yo when u see my name flash on your screen."

"Girl what do you want ?" He said as he laughed.

"I was calling you to make sure you was going to be at my house at 5 for Kee baby shower."

"Girl now you know I wouldn't miss it for the world even if she mad at me now."

"Yea we'll see , don't let me down Jayden."

"I won't sis, actually I got some stuff for my baby and I will be there with everything."

"Mhm , like I said we'll see."

"Gotcha folk , I'll see u in a little while."

"Aight bye"

Mayne I pray that Jayden make it to this baby shower because if he don't, he might not never get Kee back.

Jayden pov

I been up since 8 in the morning looking for my baby girl some nice things.

I then been in and out of the mall all morning til the afternoon.

When Anaya called me, I was in target getting Destiny a crib,stroller,and everything like that.

When I was done with target , I was basically done with all my shopping , so I went back to my crib to take a quick nap til it was time for the baby shower.

Kee pov

I was getting ready for my baby shower.

To say I was 8 months pregnant, it really didn't seem like it because I was small but not that small.

I was smiling while I was talking to my little Destiny.

I named her Destiny because she is my future and I promise to never let anyone come between her dreams.

A simple yet complex girl who is beautiful inside and out. Her loving nature and kind hearted spirit tend to have an effect.

She braves a smile on her face just so everyone else is happy around her.

Basically my destiny is

the hidden power believed to control what will happen in the future and fate.

I just can't wait for my baby girl to get here. Since I'm so lonely here with no entertainment all day and night.

I was still debating if I was going to give Destiny Jayden last name or not.