Chapter 21

Anaya pov

I still couldn't come up with what my mom was talking about.

Like I know it can't be her house because that's just easy for us to kill them or they kill us once.

But I just can't think of where the fuck Jeff is taking her.

All I know is we gone catch them before it's to late.

As we was following Travis , I noticed that they stopped at the airport and then it hit me..... They going home.

I let Mouche park his expedition as the rest of us was watching Travis and Jeff's every move from the car we was hiding under.

I even noticed my mom fighting Jeff ass back because she didn't want to get on the plane and then he smacked her face so hard in.

That made my mom fell hard on the ground. That shit right there just got my blood boiling.

As I jumped up from behind the car I was hiding under, I stood there with my all black outfit with Tims and yelled

"aye bitch!"

Soon as I said that all hell broke loose. He started shooting at me as he drugged my mom to the plane and I was dodging bullets from left to right as I was shooting back.

Out of nowhere I seen some big dude start shooting at me but Jay had my back because Jay shot him right between his eyes.

I turned my attention back on Jeff as he was bein tied up by Mouche and Q ass.

Then it hit me , I yelled at Kevin and asked ,"where was Travis?"

"I don't know he took off running."

Soon as he said that I turned around to see Travis pulling off from the airport in his car.

"Sorry bae , I never meant for this to happen like this."  He said

"Fuck u , don't worry we will meet again"

I turned my attention back to them putting Jeff in the trunk all tied up , while I went to see if my mama was ok.

Mayne fuck was all I could say, like how the fuck they let Travis ass get away.

I'm not worried I'm just going to have fun with Jeff for a little while.