Chapter 27

Anaya pov

The plane ride was good until Mouche tried to finger fuck me.

I don't know what the fuck wrong with him, but he gone have to chill with trying to touch me.

We landed in Brooklyn early this morning, so I decided that Kee , Bree , and myself go back to my old place where I use to live, while the boys went to the trap we have down here.

Bree a real cool and laid back person that I met in California. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't take nobody shit and she always speaks her mind.

She works at the trap , well she like the person that leads the boys that owe money from clubs ,come back to their place , seduce them, then kill. Simple as that.

Bree is 5'5, light skin , hazel eyes, long hair, and she pretty. (pic in MM ). I guess that's how Kee and I click tight with her.

It was night time and Bree and I thought that we should go to the club.

Kee was in the bed sleep so I just shook her to tell her that we were leaving and that we should be back soon.

"Mhm." Kee said in her sleepy voice.

When we got to the club it was pack as fuck. A lot of ratchet ass bitches and broke as niggas , but I was still about to party because this my home town and it's only right.

Kee pov

I was in the bed sleeping when I heard my phone buzzing. When I looked to see who was calling, it was Jay.

I answered but before I could say hello , I heard a girl in the background. The female voice was so familiar but I couldn't think of who's voice.

" you ready for this ma?" Jay asked the girl.

"Yes daddy , I've been waiting on this."

"Awe , fuck daddy go easy " , the girl said.

"Nah u gone take this ". Jay said.

"Awe , ahh , mmh , the girl was moaning.

Jay must of made a butt call but I'm glad he did. I hung up the phone because I couldn't take to hear them fuck and I didn't want him to know he accidentally called me.

Soon as I hung up the phone, I got dressed in a Nike t-shirt , some sweat pants , and my Jordan's. I grab two extra pair for Anaya and Bree.

Then when I was done , I called Naya.

"Hey wassup". Anaya said yelling over the loud music.

"I need y'all to get here quick, it's an emergency.

"Is everything alright." She said

"Yea , just find Bree and get here quick."

"On my way chica."

"Ok bye."

While waiting on Bree and Anaya , I grab a quick snack then I heard the door fly open and it was Bree and Naya .

"I got here as fast as I could , what's the 911?." Naya said.

"Jay called...well butt called me and well I heard sex noises and a girl moaning so ima need you to take me to his house." "Also y'all put these on."

"Oh , hell nah lemme get my knife." Bree said.

"You sure you heard right?" Anaya said.

"Yes girl , now let's go."

When we pulled up to his house and I used my key that he gave me and went in.

I could smell that he's been smoking. We head up the stairs and the closer we got to his room , the moaning got louder and his groaning became aggressive.

When I opened the door, Jay was hitting the girl from the back.

" What the fuck Jayden." I said.

When he seen me, Anaya , and Bree he quickly pushed the girl and tried running up to me but I couldn't stand his lying as. So before I knew it , I punched him out my face.

Then I went to see who the bitch was and I couldn't believe who I saw.

I immediately got mad and started punching and kicking her.

She tried to kick me in my belly but Bree came running and she stopped her before her foot could landed on my stomach.

Then Bree started whooping her ass for trying to almost kill my baby.

Then Anaya came and slapped the piss out of the girl. She would have whooped her but she was already beaten up good.

I know I shouldn't be fighting but I flashed out. I walked to Jayden and said, "I hope you happy." and left the house.

----------------------------------------------

I know I said I wasn't going to update till I got more feedback but I missed the book.

I still going to ask for more feedback and more votes.

Who do y'all think the girl was?

What will Kee do know she knows Jayden cheated on her?