Chapter 16

Anaya pov

I was out shopping for myself. I really think I need this after all the shit I've been thru these last couple of days.

I was in Forever 21 looking at clothes when some bitch bump me, now I was tryin not to show my ass at the store so I just mean mugged her ass.

I seen some cute ass jeans and went in the back to the dressing room to try them on.

I came back out and I found a cute ass shirt. I was gathering all my belongings to get in line to check out.

As I was leaving the store, I decided to head to the food court to get something to eat.

As I was in line to get some subway, I seen that same bitch in Forever 21 looking me up and down like she wanted to do something.

So as I was getting my food , I found a place in the food court and started to eat.

I was all done and then I seen Travis and I immediately got mad because I haven't seen him since I got out of the hospital nor has he returned none of my calls.

Then my blood started boiling when I seen that same girl that bump me again but this time she walked up to Travis and kissed him on the cheek.

If I wasn't pissed but I played it off and got up and walk to where they was at but this time I bump her ass back.

That is when shit went down because she hit my ass and that's when she messed up.

I start hitting her ass and she fell and that's when I start stumping her ass with my shoes.

As I was about to stump her ass one more time I felt somebody hands around me and it was Travis.

I slap the shit out of him and pick my shit up and headed straight to my car.

As I was walking I heard Travis voice.

"yo anaya what's wrong with you?" Travis yelled.

I politely turn around with a smirk on my face.

"excuse me but do I know u?" I said as I continued to walk

When I got to my car, I pulled my phone out to text Travis that we were done and headed straight to Keauna's house.