Chapter 18

Kee pov

It's been 4 months since I found out I was pregnant and today I was going to know what I was having.

I had my whole squad come to support me even though mouche couldn't come because he had to take over for Jay since he was coming to the appointment with me and anaya.

Anaya was going to be the god mother and Jay wanted Mouche to be the god father and I was ok with that.

At the doctor I was waiting on the doctor to call me and anaya went to go get a snack like always.

Anaya pov

Over the past months a lot of creepy shit been going on.

It feels like I'm being watch but I want some shit to pop off so I can blow a bitch head off they shoulders.

I never leave anywhere without my two custom made pistols. One by my waist and the other in my bra because nobody would ever know.

Hell I keep to pockets knives in my shoe because I have to be protected at all times.

At the doctor office , I decided to get me a little snack because the doctors take forever to get people in.

At the machine I decided I would get some skittles and as I was bending down to get them I heard a very familiar voice.

"did you miss me?" The voice said.

When I looked up , it was Jeff ass. Lord knows I wanted to fuck him up for all that shit he put my mother and I in.

As I was finna charge at him he pulled out a gun and begin to talk.

     "You see anaya ive been following you some months now and it looks like u doing good but now since I'm back in town I think your mother and I would get back together and live happy together but u see there are people in the way of that happening, so u see here I won't kill you... well at least not right now but I am and your little friends then when that's done I'm going to take your mother and move far from here but let me tell you something if this gets back to her I would just kill u now do I make myself clear?"

Look here Jeff I'm not scared of u so if u gone kill me u mind ass well get it over with.

He smirk before talking.

"well maybe I just catch u when you slipping." He said while walking away.

When going back to where Jay and kee was at I decided to tell them what took me so long.

By their face impressions it read murder but right now we have bigger things to worry about.

When the doctor finally called kee we all got up and went to the back.

Kee pov

While naya was telling me about what happened with her and Jeff I just wanted to kill him my damn self

Because I'll be damn if I let anyone hurt my squad and my unborn child.

I was kinda scared , not for me but for my baby because I want my baby to be healthy.

As the doctor walk in he told me to lay down as he put the cold gel on my belly.

He pointed to the screen and said that I was going to have a little girl.

I was so happy because I was going to have a little mini me. I look from off the screen and looked where Jay and anaya was sitting.

I seen how Anaya was looking and I could tell from the looks of it that she was gonna spoil my baby .

Then I seen how Jay was looking and his eyes was watery and that just made me more happy because we were now going to be a little family.

Jay pov

When the doctor said I was going to have a little girl, I was happy because that's what I wanted to have.

Ian gone lie a nigga was really being soft right now but fuck it.

I have a family to care of and since Jeff wanna start a war , I have to kill him asap since he making threats and shit.