Chapter 39

Anaya pov

I been so busy with Kee and Jay situation , that I totally forgot about my business.

I still had shit to do and money to be made. Jay and I had a meeting with some Cuban niggas.

The Cubans was selling some of their product to us and we'll sell them some of our products.

The meeting went well. Jay and I went to each trap house to give them half the product to sell.

"Good evening Anaya." One of the young boy workers said.

I just smile as I went into my office to get me some extra money out of my safe.

I still had to take out Travis and Jeff.

I didn't have time for people to tell me how to do it or when to.

So when I got my money , I hopped in my car and went to the main trap house.

When I got there , I pulled out my purple customized pistol and enter the trap house.

I didn't even bother to speak to anybody , I just walked in and went straight to the basement.

"Ahhaa , so we meet again. I guess you guys probably thought I forgot about y'all two but nah I haven't. So with out further ado , I'll like y'all to meet my fucking bullets!"

I said as I shot them both two times in the chest and legs. When I turned around I seen Mouche looking at me.

"Get somebody to clean this shit up." I said as I walked out the room.