Chapter 28

Jayden pov

All about money , like what done got into me
Breaking down bricks and we blowing good [grigity]
Say you ain't feeling me , outta try and killing me
Neighborhood love me, it's hard to get rid of me
My baby mother is sick of me
I pick that dick on em
Now they ridiculous saying , that when I don't come in I'm with a freak bitch
I've been chasing my paper religiously
I'm really in the street, while others pretend to be
Let me get off of my grind then
No one repeatedly coming and getting me out the mud
I'm the epitome!

Jay song along with Kevin Gates as the music blasted thru his speakers.

All he could think about is why did he have to fuck that girl.

"Fuck , Fuck , Fuck !"

I tried calling Kee a million times but she never answered not one of my calls.

So I decided to go to Anaya house but they wasn't there so I gave up.

I never would have thought that our relationship could get this worst.

So when I left Anaya house , I went to the trap to see if they have information about Travis.

"Yo wassup y'all ." I said as I entered the trap.

"Nun much chilling." They all said.

"So I found out that Travis is going to be at Foxy Gentleman's Club."

" So ima get Bree to get him to come back to Anaya old house , then she is going to act like she finna get into something comfortable"

"Soon as she goes to the bathroom , that's when Chris and Kevin jump out of the closet and grab his ass"

"Then Q will be waiting in the car so when y'all tie him up bring him to the trap"

"Meeting me , Naya , Jay , and kee." Understood Mouche said as he gave us the directions.

We all said yea at the same time.

" Good " , now all I gotta do is call the girls."

Anaya pov

Me and the girls was just chilling, buying damn near the whole mall.

We was up in Roxy shopping when I got a call from Mouche.

So I put the phone on speaker and begin to talk.

"Hello"

"Yea it's setup , tell Bree to be at Foxy Gentleman's Club for 11 and Bree I kno u listening , don't let me down."

"When have I ever?" Bree said.

"Yea u right, but Anaya , I want u and kee go to the trap when Bree get dressed."

I was about to say alright but Kee was shaking her head no so I just made a lie for her. I guess she didn't wanna see Jayden since he was going to be there.

" Mouche , it'll just be me because Kee needs to get sleep so ima just leave her at the house.

"Ugh , ok but no fuck ups.''

"Yea I gotcha ,bye."

"Now Kee why u didn't wanna come to the trap with me?"

"Because that hoe I call a boyfriend going to be there and ion feel like arguing."

"Yea I feel that."

Well Bree , let's go get u a sexy dress so u can be looking good.

Bree pov

-at the club

This club was jumping , I'm glad mouche already called so my name to be on the list.

If he didn't, I'll probably be still standing outside in that long as line.

When I enter inside the club it was pack , so I decided to go to the bar.

At the bar , I got me a whiskey and coke. Out of nowhere , a cute dude with dreads came up to me.

"Wassup ma", he said.

"Nun , what's your name." I said

"Travis"

As soon as he said that , I knew I found who I was looking for.

So I played it off , like I was ready to go so he can follow behind me.

"Well I'm finna leave , nice to meet u Travis."

"Hol'up ma , lemme take you home."

When he said that, I was laughing in the inside as I guide him to my car.

I know he probably thinking he about to get some of this good good but he got another thing coming.

When we arrived at the house , I unlocked the door and started to make out with him.

He tried to stick his tongue in my mouth but hell nah , I wasn't haven't it.

Then he started to play with my pussy and that's when I got up to tell him I was going to get into something sexy and left.

That's when I went upstairs to get Kee and we went back to watch as Chris and Kevin do there work.

When they was done wrapping him up , I walked down and faked a scream like I was scared. Mayne I'm good at this.

"Shut up bitch" Kevin said while pointing the gun at me

I just gave him a mug while he shot me back a smirk. Ima get his as soon as I get back to trap.