Chapter 2

Every since the day when I got raped by Jeff everything has changed. He has still been raping me and hitting on me when I told him to stop.

It was a Monday morning and I had to get up and get ready for school. I stop my alarm on my phone and got up to do my hygiene stuff in the bathroom.

Came out and decided to dress comfortably but still cute for school. Look in my closet and decided to put on a crop top shirt that has the number 36 on it , some high waisted shorts , a long cardigan on, put me a my necklace on and my MK watch and some converses (picture in the cover).

Went downstairs and seen my mom cooking breakfast. My mom made pancakes , bacon, and eggs, one thing my mom do good at other than working is cooking and she did a damn good job.

"I'm about to go to and afterwards i'll be at Kee's place." I said to my mom.

" Alright and what time would u be back home?" She asked.

"I would be back home around 9:30 at night." I said as I went outside to my car.

Got in my 2014 BMW and drove to my best friend house and she didn't live as far from me either. I blew the horn to let her know that I was here and then she got in the car.

"hey naya."

"wassup bihh!"

Her name was Keauna but everybody that knew her called her Kee she look similar to Ayesha Curry.

We was booming in my car playing lil boosie top to bottom while rapping the song.

  People say they hate me but it's all gravy so many people love somebody got to hate I went to running from the jump out boys to be followed around the town by the binoculars boys

Kee and I rapped along to the song till we pulled up to school.

We got out and she spotted her boyfriend as she went by him.

She greeted him with a kiss, as I went to talk to my close friend named Ke'Juan.

Kee boyfriend which is name was Jayden looked just like Stephen Curry and my close friend Ke'Juan looked like Tyga.

Mouche , kee , and myself been knowing each other since the 6 grade now we was seniors.

The bell rung for us to go to first period and luckily we all had the same classes except for Mouche and Kee which was 7 hour.

Class went by fast and now we we're in 7 hour and some hoe walked to where me and Jay was and got in Jay face.

"Mane move around with all that bruh." Jay said but didn't listen.

so I got up to tell her to move.

"Like forreal thou, you need to get out of my brother face." I said to the girls.

As soon as I said that, the ratchet ass bitch put her hands on me.

so that's when I lost it after she hit me I start throwing them bitches to her face

she fell to the ground and I started stomping her face in and that's when Jay got me off that dirty bitch.

I was struggling to get out of his hold but he wasn't lettinh go.

So I stopped fighting it as I calmed myself down and the bell rung for us to go home.

"Ahahaa , why u had to do ole guh like that?" Jay said while laughing at how I beat up that dirty hoe that was in his face.

"The bitch shouldn't have put her hands on me." I said as I walked to my car.

I unlocked my car since I seen kee waiting for me.

"Guess what girl." I said to Kee as a both got in the car.

"What girl?" She asked.

"I just whooped a bitch as because she was all in Jay face and plus she hit me."

"Oh hell no where she at?" Kee said while trying to get out of the car.

I grabbed her before she could get out of the car.

"Don't worry about it."

So we was on our way back to Kee house and that's when I decided to tell her everything that was going on.