Chapter 40

Anaya pov

It's been two months since I killed Travis and Jeff. Life is so good for my mom and I now.

Just knowing that she don't have to worry about Jeff trying to kill or hurt her in any kind of way.

I was on my way to her house. Before I came to her house , I stopped by McDonald's and got us the twenty piece chicken nuggets with fries and something to drink.

"Hey mommy , I got you food."

''Hey baby and thanks bc I really didn't feel like cooking."

"Mom really."

"Yea girl , you know I'm getting old and u are too.''

"Mom I already know where you going with this and I don't plan on having any kids anytime soon."

"Baby what you so scared of , I'm telling you having a kid that loves you more than yourself is such a blessing."

"Yea mom I can tell by Kee and Destiny and the baby isn't nothing but five months."

"Yea that baby is the cutest little thing and full of laughter."

"Yea tell me about it." I said rolling my eyes.

Kee pov

Over these pass months, things for me and Jay are going  very good.

I learned that forgiving him is only the right thing to do because even when I wanted to hate him, I know I can't.

I also didn't want to hold a grudge on him because he is still my baby father and everybody isn't perfect.

He even brought a promise ring for me. He promise me not to step out of the relationship again , be there for Destiny and I. So we got back together.

I even let him move in for the sake of our family. I'm not gone lie , but having Jay back in the house makes me feel safe.

He also knows about me finding out about my dad and how what happened between my dad and the gang in queens.

I still didn't know why my grandmother didn't like my dad or his side of the family but I was going to find out.

This book is coming to an end. Only a few more chapters left. I still don't know if I want to do a sequel or not