Chapter 42

Anaya pov

I was in my room counting my money with my nike sweat pants and  shirt , while my hair was in a messy bun.

While in the middle of that , I started realizing that some shit wasn't adding up.

Some of my money was missing. "Who the fuck is stealing my money!" I said to myself.

Oh hell no , I'm not up for this shit. Ima just put that to my to do list because I know mudafuckas gone crazy in this bitch.

I wasn't really mad that they took the money because I have over a million of it but I was mad because somebody stole from me.

While counting the rest of my money my phone started ringing. Without looking I answered.

"Talk."

    " Well damn, I can't get a hey or how is your day."

I laughed, "Well hello Jayden, how's your day today?''

      "That's more like it but it's cool , but you know what would be more good if you do me a small favor."

I sighed ,"Look Jayden even though I would love to but I got some business to do."

    "Ok , ima tell you the same thing when u ask me why you ain't get no invite to my wedding."

"Huh , hol'up are you saying that you are going to ask Keauna to marry you."

          "Yea but since you got some business to handle I'll ask Bree goodb--''

"Wait! , I'll go lemme just get dressed and Bree and I would meet you at the mall.''

           "Good , more like it."

"Boy, fuck you." I said while hanging up.

I got up and put away the rest of my money back into my safe. I called Bree to tell her to get ready to go.

"Wassup baby." Bree said

"Nun but be ready by time I come over there."

"Damn , who pissed you off today but I'm ready though."

"I'll tell you later and I'll be over there in 15 minutes.

When I got off the phone with Bree, I  went to take a ten minute shower. I was just thinking who would be that bold to steal from me.

When I got out, I went into my walk in the closet and pull out my orange cami , with some musty green jeans , and took out my florists cardigan.

When I was done I pulled out my brown shoes. I took my messy bun down so my hair was on my back showing my natural curls.

Went into the bathroom to add some eyeliner and my lip stick on. After that, I was done and got my phone off the charger and grab my purse and was on my way to Bree house.

As I approached Bree house , I pulled out my phone and called her to let her know that I was outside of her house.

Seconds later , I seen Bree coming out the house looking all pretty and shit.

"Hey sexy Naya."

"Hey girl , u look cute today."

"Thank you, you looking cute yourself."

"Lol, you know I try ."

"Yea I hear ya but where we going?"

"We are going to meet Jayden at the mall so we can help him pick out a ring."