Chapter 5

Beep beep beep , my alarm went off on my phone and I got up to turn it off.

"kee get your lazy ass up." I said while throwing a pillow at her.

"Ugh , I'm up hooker."

I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene thing while I had kee go to the guest bathroom.

As I walked out the room I decided that my bitch and I dress alike.  So I decided to where our outfits we had got from the mall a couple of days ago.

I put on my MK watch , with my charm bracelet , had on my shirt that read best with my shorts on.

As kee walked in I told her to put on the matching outfit.

Kee POV

I finally got out the shower and headed back to anaya's room and I walked in and seen her ass all dressed and cute in the outfit that we had picked out a couple of days ago.

She told me to put on my same thing so I put on my shirt that said bitches, and my matching MK watch with my charm bracelet.

Anaya POV

As I admire kee and I outfits I decided to take a picture of us and put it on instagram and in seconds we got 100 likes.

As we went out the house to go to school I hooked up my phone and decided to put on Kevin Gates get up on my level

Ian never tried to diss y'all all I ever did was tell the truth pray everyone of y'all artist make it don't I do I still salute got real niggas from New Orleans all they do is clip homies made Man Don't make statements u bigger than that that's phony

Kee and I rapped to the song till we had got to this ghetto ass school and that's when our whole mood change and I was ready for school to be out already.

It was the beginning of May and I was so ready for school to be over with so I can graduate from this damn school.

We got out the car and went over by Jay and mouche while they was smoking a blunt.

"Wassup Jay and Mouche." Kee and I
said.

They just nodded their head as they continue to smoke.

Kee POV

I got out the car as I seen Jay and mouche smoking a blunt and that shit was hella strong but it ain't like they could get in trouble because the teachers was scared of the damn students and that shit just sad.

The bell rung for us to go to first hour and Lord knows I hate biology 2.

As we sat in our desk, I seen Jay talking to another bitch while I was in the same room kinda pissed me off but one thing I don't do is fight our dick but we was gonna talk about all this shit.

Anaya POV

I seen Jay and the biggest hoe of the school Jasmine talking and laughing and I seen that by kee face she wasn't happy at all.

So I got up and see if kee was cool about what Jay was doing and I knew she would say no but it was strange because usually kee would have done something but instead she sat there and watch.

Kee POV

It was now 7 hour and Mouche and I was catching up on stuff and I ain't gone lie mouche was fine as hell but I already had jay hoe ass but mouche was like a brother I never had.

Mouche has always had my back and any nigga that got in my way or disrespected me , he would fuck him up and i would do the same for him.

As school was about to let out I decided to text anaya to let her know I was going with Jay after school

Text convo
Me: I'm riding with Jay after school

Partner in crime: well damn leave me by myself

Me: sorry boo , tell mouche to hang with you

Partner in crime: alright but u owe me

Me: I gotcha

      Text convo over

The bell rung for us to go home and I went to Jay car.

"Hey , I'm going with you today."

"Cool." He said dryly as he unlocked his door and drove back to his house.

The whole ride was quiet but all I could think about what was up with him.

Anaya POV

I was kinda mad Kee ditch on me at the last minute. I went home and was disgusted so I text Mouche to come go with me to the mall.

      Text convo
Me: bro

Bro: yea ?

Me: come to the mall with me

Bro: aight be over in about 10 minutes

             Text convo over

When he text that I just sat outside and waited because I couldn't stay in that house by myself.

Few minutes later I heard loud music from around the corner and I knew that wasn't nobody but mouche ass. I got in the car as we rode to the mall together.