chapter 8

It was the next day , I looked over to get kee up but she was already in the bathroom getting ready for today.

"Kee why didn't wake me when u got up ?" I asked when she came back in the room.

"I didn't get u up because you need your rest but your mom said that she was going to get off work today at 5 tonight."

I looked over to look at my clock and it was only 10 in the morning.

Lord knows ion wanna get out this bed. As I was laying down watching Martin my phone buzz and I got a text from mouche asking if I was going to Tae party tonight.

I text him back and said Kee and I  was going to show our faces.

After I sent the message I seen kee walking in eating some pineapples , I just shook my head and said fat ass.

"Stfu hoe!" You think ian here your lil smart comment but I can never be fat just thick in the right places."

"Guh u shut up and mouche text me talking about if we were going to tae party tonight, so I just told him yea."

It's only 5 now and it don't start till  9 at night so I guess we'll chill till then unless u wanna do something else.

"Nah that's cool for now and plus your mama finna be home anyway."

"I'm really hungry thou , wanna go to Pizza Hut and get pizza with wings?"

"Yea I'm kinda hungry too but I'm going just like this because ion feel like doing anything till later on."

" Kee u can drive, order the food , and I can pay for it I'm just lazy today."

"Might not even go to the party but I already told mouche I was going so I have to go."

"Guh I know damn well yo ass ain't that tired but shid if u paying ian complaining."

"So since u going like that give me your keys and getcha lazy ass in the car."

"You ain't have to talk to me like that." I said laughing handing her the keys to my car.

We got to Pizza Hut and kee decided to get a large meatlovers pizza with 20 hot wings.

On our way back we were eating and I seen my mom walking in all happy and shit.

"Hey mom, why you look so happy today ?"

"Hey my girls and I'm happy because they then left me off early than usually."

" So what you girls are going to do tonight ?"

"We going to tae party tonight but it don't start till 9 tonight."

"Oh ok well you girls be careful and don't be doing anything that I won't be doing."

"Mom on trust me we....."

I was cut off as Jeff stupid looking ass came in loud af on the phone.

I swear I don't like that man every since he disrespected me .

I just mugged him ass I was eating my food and I could see keauna mugging him too I just laughed to myself.

"Hey Jeff." My mom said but he was so focused on Kee.

"who is this young lady?" Jeff said looking at Kee.

"Baby this is Keauna , Anaya's friend"

"Well mom Kee and I have to go get ready because it's now going on 8 already."

Omg I can't believe how disrespectful he is and ion really kno why my mom is still with him

** Fast forwards to the Party **

We pulled up to the party and it was cars every where. I seen where mouche parked so I decided to park by him.

He got out the car and and Lord knows I wanted to run up to him and start kissing his sexy ass.

I could have been got with mouche a long time ago but he a hoe ,a big druglord , and I know I couldn't put myself in that predicament.

He came by me and gave me a hug as Kee got out and kiss Jay. We all walked in and all eyes was on us.

I seen a couple of bitches mugging but I guess they was mad because I was with Mouche but ian give a fuck I just mugged they ass back.

Kee pulled me to go on the dance floor as they was playing Mila J my main and I felt like that song was meant for Kee and I.

After that song went off , a twerk song came on so Kee and I decided to give these thots and niggas a show.

We started twerking on each other and I looked up and seen a couple of bitches mugging and niggas dicks getting on hard ,but that just made us twerk harder.

As I was dancing, I felt somebody come behind me I stopped and looked to who It was.

To my guess it was no other than Mouche so I just continue to dance.

When that song went off I decided to get something to drink and I seen Jay and Kee dancing to a slow song.

It was the cutest thing so I pulled out my phone to take a picture and put it on instagram.

I was drinking my drink and my song came on

          Jay Z and Beyonce ~ on the run

   " If loving u is a crime tell me what comes in the best of u"

As I was singing I seen Mouche coming towards me.

"hey ma, would u dance with me?"

"Well of course I will." I said  blushing.

We went by Jay and Kee , we were all dancing to the song then it went off and that was the end of the party.

Kee and I left so we wouldn't be stuck in traffic. While driving I got a text but I ignored it and continue to drive.

When we got home, I seen my mom crying in the dark. I could feel my whole mood change.

I didn't know why she was crying but I had a feeling who did something to upset her.