𝟏𝟏. | 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

I suggest to play tear you apart while reading this chapter. Because you will have to relax. It might be painful to read this chapter so trigger warning.

"Are you dumb Care! Give me my wand back! You're gonna break it." Reina seethed while she leaned towards Caroline. Her little sister was just teasing her, she stood up and started running away, she opened the door harshly and walked quickly around the house with her bare feet.

"Come on Caroline! I'm not doing this again." Reina ranted. Caroline giggled loud enough to make Reina hear it. Reina aggressive stood up and exit to the hallway, looking for Caroline. She saw Caroline at the end of the corridor and she ran to her sister. Caroline giggled once again and Care stood across the forbidden door. Their parents never allowed them to enter, they scared them by telling that a hideously scary monster lived there, Caroline still believed that but Reina stopped believing that a few years ago.

"The monster escaped Reina look!" Caroline yelled with a worried tone. "What!" Reina shouted. She walked next to her sister. Her pupils grew with the sight of the forbidden door opened with a small gap.

"The monster will eat us Reina, we have to find mum!" Caroline hollered with fear.

"There's no monster in there Care. If you don't believe it we can take a quick look." Reina mocked with an overwhelmed expression. Caroline looked scared, she held Reina's wand closer to her chest.

Reina rolled her eyes and widened the gap of the door. They were both not ready for the view that they were about to see. That moment was when everything went down for both, Caroline to be precise.

They saw a dozen of wizards an muggles on the ground, some of them teared apart in half, some were laying with their eyes opened and their tongues cut off, some were laying without their legs and arms chopped off. They were both terrified. Their screams were loud enough to shaken the whole house. The faces weren't even recognisable enough because of the blood and the wounds. Their gaze catched their mother laying on the ground with a few tears and blood on her white lace dress.

Their screams made a smile appear on Sybil's face. They looked terrified of the view, Caroline was only two and Reina was only seven. It was their first time to meet death by person. "My angels..." their mother whispered hardly. She looked like her whole energy was drained.

Caroline just stood there. She was trying to process everything, she was just a child and the pressure was enough for her to be terrified. Reina ran to their mother as she carefully tried not to step on the bodies. She held their mother's head at her hands. She wrapped her arms at Sybil's neck. "What did you do here mum! What happened to you!" Reina shrieked. The blood messed with Reina's hands.

"Its art dear, its truly amazing. To feel that people are screaming and begging for you is amazing, trying new curses and hexes is amazing. To feel pain is amazing. Dad understood that too so we decided to make both of you amazing. My dear child, it is amazing to feel poison run through your veins and challenging your heart to pump more blood is fascinating." Sybil hummed. Another tear rolled from her eyes and a warm smile appeared.

That night their mother poisoned herself but their father arrived earlier than expected and saved Sybil from death. After that, Reina and Caroline saw their mother as the monster that hided in the shadows. After that night their mother abused them both emotionally, they both never understood why. The vision of what she saw still appeared at Caroline's dreams. That was the moment that she broke her soul apart into many pieces. She slowly get used to death as days past, they watched the ministry capture and kill their parents infront of them.

Death slowly became a friend of both...

She slowly turned into someone dark. She tried to have hope but her soul got scratched time by time until the little hope she had inside her was gone. Her only dream became power. She hungered for power. They killed multiple mudbloods or muggles with Reina after their parent's death. They managed to not get send to an orphanage because they pretended they had a relative that took care of them. She tried to get her rage off by torturing but it only broke her more. She saw way scarier things than that night. And the thing was she was doing half of them.

She cursed multiple students at her previous school and they never found it was her, after she cursed her only friend. Sheila. Her only moral was to never hurt someone she cared. It applied for Sheila too. But Sheila crossed the line when she told about Care's parents to the whole academy. She couldn't control herself and placed a curse that made Sheila blind and unable to speak. She cursed Sheila's senses. But when the professor's realised what happened to the poor girl, they made an investigation about it an it turned out Caroline was the one.

Because Caroline denied it, it was never approved, since the Sheila girl couldn't speak they didn't handed Caroline to the ministry. They expelled her instead. After that moment Caroline understood that she had to be careful at Hogwarts.

Reina sadly continued to raise Caroline just like the way that their parents raised them both. Reina's only weakness was that she would risk everything if her beloved ones were gonna get hurt. But Caroline's was different. She couldn't control her rage if she's on her bad term. Her biggest enemy was her mind. She became incapable of loving someone. She lost her virginity to a guy that was 5 years older than her, at a festival that she went alone. But that was the only time that she ever had sex with someone except Tom.

Fear was what drove her to him. She loved that he made her disgusted and she loved that feeling. She consumed everything, every single string of happiness in her life. But she knew that Tom would be impossible to consume. He was showing no feelings most of the time, and at the other time he showed rage and passion. She loved that about him and she admired that about him. Tom awakened the little hope she had in her. She was happy to meet someone who reacted with their instincts but yet moved so strategic just like herself.

She saw the monster that was hidden in him and he saw the pain and anger laying in her. That was the tension that created all of that. She was ready to trust him because she knew that he couldn't be trusted. And she loved that. She loved danger and adrenaline that she could feel around him. It was the urges of hate that she moved with. She knew that she could never love someone but she could toxicate someone. And that was her plan. To make it so hard to stand each other but still wanted to see each other. Her instincts were strategical and that was what Tom admired in her. He admired that she was almost sharing a soul with him. Almost like they both had Broken Souls.