𝟔. | 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲

He entered first, Care followed him. She observed the chamber. "This place opened to me a few years ago. It only opens to me." he explained. She looked through the snake sculptures and the green color everywhere. "This is the place where we will practice Coryn." he stated. They walked to the end of the path. He turned back at her as they stared at each other's eyes awkwardly. "Teach me the basics. How can I create my own curses." he asked with a hunger growing inside of him for information. A thirst for blood.

"Woah, slow down champion. That's literally not the basics, it's literally the hardest part. We're going to start with the actual basics. Give me your hand." she ordered him. He didn't even move.

"You have to obey me Riddle if you wanna learn them." she warned him and he handed his hand on her palm. She grabbed her wand. 'Ventio aperadim' she casted their first curse. He slowly bursted with pain. He strangled and layed on the ground but Caroline didn't let his hand go. "S-stop it please!" he begged her.

"Lesson one. Know how to reverse a curse. You have to feel everything the curse makes you to do. You have to feel it deeply." she drove circles around him as he screamed and shouted. She still didn't let his hand go.

"Now you know how the curses effect. You have to know the pain to direct it. You have to study pain. 'Leventio'" she casted the reverse spell and he finally could breath.

"This exact spell, Ventio Aperadim, boils and makes your blood fight with your magic. There is a grand risk that the wizard could lose their powers. It was invented by a woman who tortured her own husband. Congrats you didn't die and you can still cast spells. And for the reverse it, you have to cast Leventio by the exact spot. And the only way you can cast is to actually been in the pain of Ventio Aperadim. So now you can cast it too." she explained proudly. Tom was fascinated by her cruelty. She didn't even hesitated.

He got up and cupped Care's face. "You really are fascinating." he smirked. He looked deeply in her eyes. His breathing slowed down and he traced her skin with his fingers, he traced his fingers through her lips and neck. He turned his back on her and created a human figure. He got behind her. "Raise your wand." he ordered her and she obeyed. He placed his hands on her waist, making her position correctly. He gently traced his left hands on Caroline's arm and held her hand as they were holding her wand. He moved her hand and drew a shape.

He got closer to her body, the tension grew. He placed his face further to Caroline's. He made their cheeks be at the same height. Caroline slightly looked at his perfectly structured face. He looked like a god but yet, he was a damn monster.

"Its 'Dementrum.' it poisons the person across you and explodes them." he explains the spell. She moves her wand at the exact same shape Tom taught her to. 'Dementrum' she casts the curse and the human figure explodes. "The figure exploded, you did it right." he explained to her. She smiles in confidence. He didn't seperated their bodies. He brought himself closer to her. He didn't know why he did that but he did. She lowered her wand and looked at Tom. She twisted her head right and their eyes meeted closer than ever.

She could see every detail of his gorgeous green eyes. "You are something else Care. And I'm curious about you. How did you messed your soul up this much? How did you broke your soul?" he whispered in her ear. Shivers run through her body. His cold hands were touching her. She was disgusted by this man, but hey, she wasn't doing anything. She was curious about him too. She wanted to understand why this man was interested in him.  She had curiosity growing in her.

Tom removed his hands from her, she was mesmerised. His touch suprised and weirded her out. "You don't have any friends... Why?" she asked with curiosity. She wanted to understand him. She wanted to understand the monster she'll have to deal with.

"Why would I need friends when I have myself?" he answered with a devilish smirk on his face. God he was gorgeous, everything about him was perfect, he was surely smart and good looking but beneath his perfect profile, he was cruel and cold.

"Oh please, don't tell me that you want to spend your entire bloody life without friends or family, not even a girlfriend." she taunted.

"I don't want anyone, I only need power. Thats what I need Care." he was eager on power. He was only feeding with fear and pain.

"But what if you love someone by  accident?" she quieried. He looked frustrated by her questions. Tom looked deeply in her eyes, she felt like he was searching through her soul.

"I would never do it by accident Coryn. Enough with your silly questions." he cut her off with his words. He placed his hand on her throat. His cold veiny hands sorrounded her neck. "Are you afraid of me?" he questioned with his shrill voice.

"No I'm not." she replied with her slivery whisper. She wasn't afraid of him, she was nervous around him.

"You should be Caroline." he declared with his smoky voice.

"Well I am never going go be afraid of you Riddle." her quavering self promised.

"But I suggest you to put your dismaying ego a bit lower. You're not as mighty as you think you are." she faltered as her voice wobbly voice was heard by him. An assertive smile appeared on his perfectly structured face. He put his cold hands on her neck, making her collapse to the cold ground. He sat at top of her, his hands were still holding Caroline's neck. He slipped one of his hands to her head, making her stay still.

"Never underestimate me darling." he remonstrated Care. "Don't ever fucking lie to yourself either." he warned her with a cocky smile. He pulled his hands from her body. He sat still until he recognised a stain of blood on his hand, even messed with his rings.

It was hers, the blood was Caroline's.