𝟕. | 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

She opened her gorgeous hazel eyes, it was dead cold, she had a hard time moving. She looked around, her gaze catched the man who she hated, Tom Riddle. "Good you're awake." he grinned. They were still at the chamber. Caroline was laying on the ground. Caroline asked herself that how long it has been, but she couldn't answer it. "W-What happened Riddle?" she inquired. "There is a quarantine going on. Everyone is locked down at their dorms necessarily." he hesitated. She was having a terrible headache.

"B-but we're still here. And what happened to me." she asked. He looked powerless, she thought to herself.

"I'm sorry Caroline. I pushed you and you hit your hand on the ground, hard. I really am sorry." he apologised. Tom looked like he didn't really mean it. He offered her his hand, to help her stand up.

"Don't you dare to touch me, you monster." she wailed in disgust. She had never expected someone, someone like Tom to meet her. Caroline gasped at him, with hatred. She truly hated him. Her gaze catched her wand staying next to her. She grabbed it without even thinking. She wanted to hurt Tom, she really did.

"Don't come any closer Tom. You can't hurt me." she blurted. She was hesitant, especially when he looked empty.

"I can hurt you if I want Coryn." he ensured her, he was infuriated, Care was seeing him emotionally weak. He walked towards her, every step of him scared Care. She was crawling backwards as Tom was slowly walking on her. Caroline was holding her wand between her gentle fingers. He kneeled to her.

"If I even wanted, I could bend you over and fuck you. Oh dear, and no one would hear us here." he muttered, he was being amused. Caroline looked genuinely scared. His veiny hands traced Caroline's jawline. His cold touch made her sickened disgustedly. He removed his hands from her and standed up.

"But I won't. I handled Dumbledore. I told him that by a special occasion, you were staying at my dorm." he assured her. She standed up by herself, she didn't accepted his hand.

"Why are you doing this Tom?" she asked herself, she pittied herself.

"Doing what?" he questioned her. He looked empty as always, seperated from his feelings.

"Torturing me... Why are you doing this?" she blustered, Caroline was frustrated.

"Where did you get that bloody stupid idea from. I'm not torturing you." he answered with such a pride that sickened her once again. His eyes drained all the energy from Caroline's eyes.

"You hurt me Tom and that is surely torture." she commented, Caroline was awed by Tom, he was a violent person and he was dangerous, she continued to remind herself that.

"And I said sorry Coryn. Why are you making it bloody longer." he yelled at her.

"Are you fucking kidding me Tom? Do you think I am stupid or what, I know that you're using me. But still, I chose to let you use me and you first be violent against me and then you wound me. I don't think that's something that someone can easily forget with just an apology. You honestly are a true monster." Caroline shouted at him. He really angered her, she was passionately hateful against him.

"What do you want me to do Caroline? I already told you that I was sorry and I healed you. Darling you're incredibly hard to understand." he explained with a humiliating tone.

He sat on the floor, placed his left hand on the ground as the other one stayed at his knee. "Why are you so..." Caroline's words were interrupted by Tom "broken?" he completed her sentence. He gazed the floor, he didn't wanted to see her face if he was going to tell anything.

" I don't know. I'm not broken, I'm just damaged as well as you are. Then tell me how did you ended up like this?" he replied Caroline's question with another question, he was surely trying to avoid telling abour himself.

"You're trying to parry my question Riddle. Answer me." she muttered.

"You first. I have already asked this one to you a long time ago. So anwer me." he made himself clear with his obnoxious tone.

"Fine. When I was a little girl my parents teached me... complexed magic. Before their death I had been knowing more curses than I should have been knowing. My sister who was 5 years older than me, basically raised me. She was raised by the same way as I was about to be, so she did the only thing she knew. Reina raised me with more dark magic and curses. Why do you wanna learn any of the dark spells Riddle?" she explained herself and asked, she asked because she had to know what evil he would do with his newest knowledge that he would be receiving from her.

"Academic purposes. Nothing serious darling." he answered with a cautious behaviour. "You cannot trick me Tom, we both know that." she declared. Tom rolled his eyes and looked at her face. Caroline saw how Tom's hand was tightened and saw how he was trying to get his anger out by his fist.

"I wanna be powerful. Why did you wanted to learn some from me Coryn?" he asked her with a devilish smirk.

"I didn't wanted to feel used. After all I ageee with you, power is power. For my whole childhood I saw people getting tortured infront off me, I saw wizards getting their skins peeled of, I saw such terrible things that I cannot even describe Tom. I always wished to be powerful." she explained how she always felt and wanted to feel, she opened up to him which was a big mistake. She didn't even understand why she said those things or opened up.

"I believe that we have similar mindsets Caroline." he confessed.

"No Tom, we are nothing alike. You're a disgusting monster. We're nothing alike and its better that we aren't. Nothing about us is compatible with each other for just stop." she stormed and his appealing smile disappeared. "Its time for you to leave Coryn. It was nice to have your company. You can go now." he speaked emptily, with his cold voice.

She was confused by Tom. She really didn't like the idea of being around him but something drove her interest in him.