𝟒𝟏. | 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"Nolan!" she yelled across the corridor, she saw Nolan at the floor and crying .She ran to him and kneeled to his height. "Nolan hey..." she said awkwardly. His bloody eyes met with the sight of her. He aggressively grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. "You bitch!" he yelled aggressively. He raised himself and her as he harshly dragged her to the wall. "You're hurting me please stop Nolan." she begged as he choked her aggressively. "You whore, you ruined everything. I loved you Caroline, I still loved you knowing that he already fucked you before me. I still loved you while you were a slut." He explained as he choked her harshly.

"Watch your mouth you dirty pig!" she yelled. "Oh yeah? I'll fuck you right you, he can't just get away with already fucking you but kissing you infront of me. And you whore will pay for that." he yelled aggressively as Caroline tried to get away from him but he was strong. "Get away from me!" she hardly yelled. A laugh escaped his mouth. "I'll fuck you so harshly that you're never even going to talk with him you bitch!" his hands aggressively grabbed her thigh. "No!" she yelled.

Suddenly he was thrown to the floor by a strong body. She took a moment to catch her breath. Her gaze traveled to Nolan's body being beaten up by a familiar muscular body. "You fucker!" she recognized the voice of Tom Riddle. He beat the shit out of Nolan. Tears poured from her eyes as she was frozen. "We have enough blood on our hands Tom." she touched his arm. She stared at Nolan's face which was unrecognizable. Tom finally stopped hitting his face. He instead grabbed his wand and pointed it on Nolan's neck.

"Tom not here." she tried to stop Tom but he didn't even listen to her. "Dementrum" a red light escaped his wand and quickly hit Nolan. He stood at the top of the boy for a few minutes until he stood up. He stared at Caroline's face and her tears. He walked to her and hugged her, she hugged him back with a feeling of relief.

"I love you Caroline. I started to feel it when you exit my mind after you placed your soul in me. I couldn't stop thinking of you and desiring you since then. You fixed the broken pieces of my soul Care. I wasn't meant to feel love but I fucking love you. I burn for you. I'd do everything for you and thats the scary part Caroline Coryn. I can't help but love you even tho I try not to. You were always my missing piece I guess. You were the love that I couldn't ever find." Tom confessed as he hugged her tightly. He separated his arms from her just to see her eyes.

"What do you want?" he asked at her as his eyes were focused at hers. "I want you to kiss me. With passion." she demanded, a smile occurred at his lips. "As you wish." Tom replied. He dragged her to his lips by her waist, kissing her hungrily, craving for more of her. Her hands rubbed his chest as she discovered his mouth with her tongue. She separated her lips from his, she stared at his eyes intensely. "Well there is a dead corpse beside us and we would be the number one suspects. Besides Slughorn and Horne already know that you're a suspect with Phertiz." Caroline explained. "About that..."

"I erased their memories immediately when they had mercy on me and let me out of the dungeons." Tom explained, a smile formed at her face. She seperated her body and kneeled over Nolan's corpse. "Hide your wand. And clean your hands from the dried blood." she ordered. Tom used a spell to make the dried blood get cleaned and hid his wand at his pocket. She suddenly started to scream and cry as Tom stared at her with confusion. "What are you doing?" he whispered through his teeth.

"HELP! Someone pleaae help me!" she screamed loud enough for people to run out of the ballroom. "Act for god's sake Riddle." she whispered as she dragged his arm. Caroline grabbed Nolan's head and started to cry, making her makeup drip. "Help please help!" she screamed so loud that it actually annoyed Tom's ears. Tom held her arm as they formed a scene. "Oh god!" Tom yelled out loud. Before people started to peak through the door, their eyes met as they wickedly smiled at each other. She broke the moment with a noise of crying out loud. She felt people running to them.

"What is going on? Move please." she heard Dumbledore's voice at the back. Dumbledore walked to only see how such a mess Caroline looked as and Tom holding her tight as Caroline held Nolan's body

"W-when I finally f-found h-him he was laying on the ground oh god!" she studdered and cried out loud. "Oh Merlin's sake, everyone, the ball is over and you all should go to the dormitories immediately." Dumbledore ordered, Tom placed a kiss at Caroline's forehead as she cried out louder.

"Slughorn lead the students. You both my office now!" he pointed Caroline and Tom.
————————————————————————
"Talk." Dumbledore ordered with a strict voice.

"I-I ran out to look for my dear  Nolan. Oh god, I couldn't find him anywhere so I went to the boy's corridor. He laid on the ground like a dead animal, Oh dear lord." a few tears dropped from her eyes.

"I ran to him and grabbed his head to my arms, I held him as how a mother would hold a baby, I tried to wake him up but his body didn't response." she took a moment and sniffed at the tissue.

"I was frozen when I realised that he wasn't responsing, I just hoped that it was just a nightmare. Then I heard the voice of a male, it was Tom's." she explained as she whiped her tears with the tissue.

"His first words were accusations of the terrible thing. I couldn't answer anything that he asked me because I was in complete shock of facing the death of a beloved person for me. It completely broke me, the sight of the horror I had to face all over again." Caroline explained as she faked a loud cry.

"He stared at Nolan with horror at his eyes, then he stared at me. he recognised that I didn't carry my wand around me and  Nolan was killed by a horrible curse before I recognised it. He saw how messed up I looked and he kneeled to support me. He held me at his arms until I finally escaped my shock and started to scream with the sight of true terror. I had to face the dead body of the boy I loved. Tom tried to calm me but I was just trying so hard to wake myself up from the nighmare. It has to be a nightmare Professor." she sobbed. Dumbledore stared at her with sadness as he watched her crying, on the other hand, Tom looked proud but he desperately was trying to look sad.

"Don't worry Ms Coryn, we will find whoever did this unspeakable thing to Mr Heisenberg. I give you my word." Dumbledore spoke. "I excuse you both for the future classes for the weak, but you must catch your program straight away when you feel better. It is a brave thing to speak about trauma Ms Coryn. You are strong." Dumbledore spoke. "Now you can both go." Dumbledore excused them with a comforting expression.