𝟏𝟓. | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥

"Caroline!" Tom yelled, he told her what he did and asked for her help. "Oh Merlin, you are so selfish Tom! You seriously thought that telling me was a good idea?" she shriked.

She walked away from him, Tom grabbed her arm, pulled her body closer to his. He wrapped his arm around her waist, making her trapped between his arms. His left hand grabbed her neck, applied pressure to her. "Don't run away from me, darling. I need you right now, please, I need you." he begged, his harsh hands traced her skin, making her uncomfortable. His nose rubbed against her cheek, comforting himself.
She gave up and faced him. His face was inches away from hers, their faces were so close that they breathed the same air.

"You can't avoid this Care..." Tom whispered, growing the tension.

"Avoid what?" she mocked, Tom grined. Tom leaned against her, their lips almost touched.
He wrapped his hand around her neck rougher,making her breathe slower.

"Don't test me..." he whispered, with a grin on his face.

"I warn you, you do whatever I say or..."

"You'd kill me? Well I hear that quite often. So I am warning you, either leave me alone or plead your death." she interrupted his sentence.

Within a second his lips touches Caroline's. She tried to pull away from his soft, aggressive lips but he was holding her too tight for that. He bit her lip, asking permission for his tongue to slide into her mouth. She bit his lip, meaning to get away from him but he had no intention in doing that. His hand tightened around her neck, His other hand trapped her waist, she tried to push him with her hands but Tom's strong mascular body didn't let her. She bit harshly on Tom's lip, making him bleed. But, it didn't stop him from kissing her, she tasted his blood until he decided letting her go.

She finally pulled away, seperating their bodies and lips. She looked up and down at Tom, his lip was bleeding, his blood was all over his lips and his skin closer to his mouth. "You're sick!" she yelled with anger, he smiled. Caroline whipped the blood on her own lips and faced the door, before she took a step, she felt Tom's hand and his metal rings. "Let go of me you bastard!" she shriked with anger, her hand travelled to her wand. "Caroline please!" Tom begged, with a sad but not a neutral expression. She revealed her wand, pointed it at him. "Don't underestimate me." she murmured. "Go on kill me." he whispered, leaning closer to her.She pulled herself,making Tom release her, she took a few steps and faced him, Tom was pinting his wand at her.

"Bombardo"
"Aperatus Sempra!"

They casted at the same time, making them both fall onto the cold floor. Tom started to scream in pain while Caroline nearly didn't died. She tried to stood up. She stared at Tom, his ears and his nose was bleeding. He had a huge wound on his stomache, his white shirt beneath his robes made it obvious that he was bleeding. "For Merlin's sake Tom!" she yelled with anger. Her hand burned, the bombardo spell might have hit her if she stood right just a few inches, she looked over her hand, she grabbed her wand.

"Episkey." she healed herself, Tom was too weak and his wound was too big to get healed with episkey. "See what happened Tom, if you could have just let me go, this would've never happen. Enjoy yourself!" she raged and turned away. "Please... Caroline I'm sorry but please help me. I'm just a boy thats confused. Please don't let me die here. Care you bring the best in me believe it or not, please." he begged. Before Caroline opened the door, she waited for a second."Once you told me that killing wouldn't make the pain go away, at the astronomy tower, you told that you didn't wanted me to shatter my soul anymore." he spoke hardly, but Caroline turned backwards, she faced Tom. "Don't dare to make me remember my biggest mistake, not killing you there." she spoke with disgust, every word of his made her skin crawl.

"But there is nothing to shatter for me Care. My soul was broken way before I met you, please help me darling." he spoke, he feared that he was about to die. He feared that Caroline hated him.

"No I'm not helping you... I will finally do the right thing." she asserted proudly. Tom screamed again, he was losing more blood by every second. "You filthy bitch, help me or I will make you pay for it you fucking cunt!" he changed everything he said a moment ago, he looked like he just changed personalities, Caroline thought to herself.

She turned to the door, but she couldn't get herself to open the door. "You fucking bastard." she yelled at him, she was mad at herself too. She was bounding withh im too quickly and it effected her. She faced back to Tom, and slowly walked towards him. She grabbed her wand and pointed on his wound. "Healivio" she casted a powerful healing spell, that Tom has never heard of. "I hate myself for doing this." she murmured, very silently.

His wound started to heal, but it was slow. "This will hold you." she asserted with hate. Tom finally stopped crawling on the floor, his eyes met Caroline's. "Thank you." he whispered, he sounded sincere but Caroline was never sure. Her hand was covered in blood, his blood. She touched his nose, she whipped his bleeding nose.

His hand touched Caroline's, he softly rubbed his hand on hers. A smile formed at his face. "This doesn't mean that I still don't wanna kill you, gorgeous." a grin shaped on his face, Caroline rolled her eyes.

"Well you can't kill me from Azkaban Tom. I made my decision, it depends on Dumbledore to forgive you or not. You made a deal with bloody Grindelwald to let him in our school. I will get you killed first." she asserted with a confident smile, he tried to reach his wand but Caroline grabbed it first. She got on top of him, making him unable to stand up. She checked the wand out. "Oops." she mocked with a smile and broke the wand. "No!" he yelled but she smiled. She leaned to his body.

"Your little member over there is being naughty Mr. Riddle. Just admit it, at situations like this, you want to bend me over and fuck me. You sick psycho." she whispered seductively, to his ear.

She licked his cheek and rubbed herself. "You're sexually attracted to danger, to be clear, you're attracted that a woman could dominate you. I get it I'm hot and whatsoever." she laughed.

"I'll take the deal, it would make it easy to kill you. Whoever falls for the one another, will grt killed by the other's hands. It would be a pleasure to make you beg for me and kill you." she whispered to his ear, tracing his jawline with her hands.

"Well then prepare yourself to begging me, begging me so that I'd fuck you. You know that I never lose anything. But only if you promise not to say a single thing to Dumbledore, please this place is my home and I dangered my home." he said with a sincere sounding tone.

"Deal."

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hello guys. I am soo grateful for all the reads, but I have to say, please don't be a ghost reader. Also... I have to get a few things clear for the story telling purposes.

1.Can Tom Marvolo Riddle love in this fanfic?
Yes he can but also no. The reason why he can't love is because of the love potion, but later on, there will be a huge event that will effect everything about this hot snack. But for now no, he can't love.

2. How old are they?
So they're at 6th year, making them being at the age of 17. Also its around the time that Tom Riddle first learned about the horcruxes. (Also the time around he murdered his father 🤪)

3.Is Tom the only love interest?
Idk😊