𝟒𝟓.| 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Straighten your arm." he whispered at her ear, helping her with pointing her wand. "Have you ever casted avada kedavra?" he asked, tracing her shoulder with his other hand. "No." she answered, looking at his perfect jawline. "Focus my love." he ordered, making her stare at the target. "You can do it." he assured with a smile, holding her waist. "Oh please I know I can, Avada Kedavra."

a green light hit the target but nothing happened. "Its okay, it could take a lot of practice. I couldn't do it at my first time either. Please can I fuck you right now?" he asked, with a quite seductive tone. "Not now. I have to finally talk with Corvina." she replied, wrapping her arms at his neck.

————————————————————————

"Hey." Caroline waved her hand for a nice response. "What do you want?" Corvina nervously asked, tying her hands at her chest.

"I want to talk Corvina. You're my best friend." she tried her best to make herself forgiven. "No Caroline we never were 'best friends'. But guess who was actually my best friend? Fucking Nolan. You really think of yourself high don't you." Corvina snapped.

"And my best friend is dead because of you. You killed my best friend. You killed him you whore!" she yelled with her full power, bursting into tears. Corvina yelled and screamed, taking her anger out with her lungs. "No Corvina no." Caroline studdered, she tried to hug Corvina but Corvina insisted on not having contact. "Don't touch me whore. You killed him, you fucking killed him bitch. Murderer! Kill me like you killed him!" Corvina snapped, screaming and yelling.

"You don't even know what happened! Please let me explain it!" Care tried to be loud as possible to be able to calm Corvina. Corvina let out a slight laugh, she rolled her eyes and her hands found their way to Caroline's neck, pressing her throat as rough as possible.

"Oh I do know it, you bitch! You just love playing with people's emotions, you love to get attention because no one gave you attention, you filthy orphan. You were raised without any love so you seek male approval, you want people to obsess over you just to break them too. You broke Nolan, you ruined me! Hell I don't even wanna know what you have done to Riddle. You're like fucking cancer that destroys everything. Fuck it, you deserve nothing but death." Corvina yelled, looking straight into Caroline's hazel eyes. Her tooth clenched with anger as she held Caroline's throat. A laugh escaped Caroline, she easily removed Corvina's hands.

"You wanna be honest? Fine then lets be honest darling. That night Nolan forced himself on me, he touched me even I said no. He started to touch my private parts even when i begged him not to, he talked about fucking and punishing me, then fortunately Riddle found us and got him off of me. Tom beated him up and killed him. Nolan fucking tried to rape me! That was the man he was Corvina. I'm not blind, you truly cared about him. I am sorry but you just liked the Nolan in your head." Care explained herself, having a few drops of tears fall down from her cheeks.

"No Caroline, I loved him. And even if he loved you, I always loved him, but he also cared about me, you think you know Nolan but you truly don't. I've known him since we were 6! He's the man who calmed me when I had panic attacks, he's the damn who truly cared about me not only a silly crush but he is the man who truly loved me! I know that he would never do something like that, I don't understand why people even like you, you're nothing but a waste and a liar!" Corvina yelled, making a laugh escape Caroline's lips.

"Oh, well I guess you never knew him truly. He pinned me against the wall and explained what I whore I was, choking me to death, then travelling his hands to my underwear even dough I tried to remove his hands from me. He fucking tried to rape me Corvina! And you are just victim blaming. Stop it Corvina! Stop it fucker. He was a disgusting piece of shit." Caroline yelled. Corvina's angry expression faded.

"I know you used to see him as your best friend but he was so disgusting Corvina. I'm sorry." Care explained as a few tears escaped her hazel eyes. Corvina wiped her tears, collapsing to the back of the door.

"You don't get it! I was in love with him. No, no no no!" she cried out loud. Caroline kneeled next to Corvina, wrapping her arms around her. "W-what?" Caroline studdered, looking at Corvina's light blue eyes.

"I loved him since our childhood. He was my first love, I tried to hide my feelings every time. It hurts so bad Caroline. He was like my deepest feelings that are hidden. Yeah I liked Caspian but I didn't 'love' him. It was always Nolan. It hurts so bad, when he flirted with all those girls including you. I am always the side character. I'm always the second choice. When he finally loved me, he loved you at the same time. And when he loved you, he died Caroline. He fucking died because of you, but I cannot blame you for that. I still don't believe that he forced himself on you. He wouldn't, he would never be like that. But deep down I know that you wouldn't necessarily lie. So please if you are lying please confess it. Please please please I'm begging you. Please don't ruin the image of him in my mind. So if you lied please don't do this wickedness to me. I don't want to ruin him only for you to lie." she begged and begged, crying at Caroline's chest.

"I'm sorry Corvina but its the truth. I'm so sorry." Caroline cried along with Corvina.

AUTHOR'S NOTES
Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I uploaded really slow and was soo slow but I had a lot of exams and I was busy. Also thank you all for the 6.44k reads. I appreciate you all for reading this far. Also would you guys like some POV writing? Let me know