𝟑𝟏. | 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

They walked a mile away from the bar, to a very dark street. Within a second Tom placed the alcohol on the ground and pointed his wand on the man, Caroline removed his hand from her body and when she was released, she pointed her wand to the man. The man was in confusion. Caroline looked at Tom who was staring at the man with rage. "Hold on man what the fuck!" the man studdered, he raised his hands on the air as he tried to breathe.

"Your kill or mine?" Tom asked with a smile towards Caroline. "Yours. Its your turn." Caroline assured with a naive expression.

"Dementrum." a green silhouette of light escaped form his wand and hit the man. The man collapsed on the ground, he looked dead and he was dead. "Well, if you get the mark we could do this whole day if you wanted." Tom studdered.

"Why is it soo fucking important that I get the mark Tom?" Caroline asked with an uncomfortable face. "Because it would get both of us more power than ever." Tom answered and looked at Caroline.

"I literally have no intention on that." Caroline answered. "Caroline?" he murmured with an insecure tone. "What?" she asked.

"Do you hate me? I mean I would understand you if you did."  he sounded desperate and sad for no reason.

"No, I don't hate you Tom. I really do wish that I hated you but its not possible to hate you while you're the reflection of me." Caroline answered.

"Do you think will I ever have mercy on anyone, Do you think will I ever love?" he asked as he closed his eyes, looking at the dark sky.

"There is darkness in good people and there is a piece of light in every bad and broken soul. It balances us, and you will find that on your own. You will find your goodness in you and when you do that, there will be nothing but true power for you. You see the world as black and white but there is so much colors for you to discover, you only have to find who you really are." Caroline explained. They walked away from the body, on their way to the hotel back.

"Caroline?" Tom asked again. A sigh escaped her mouth. She turned her head back to him.

"I killed my father." he confessed all sudden. Caroline's eyebrows moved with confusion. She took a step to him. He rested his back on a random wall, slowly sliding down to the floor.

"What?" Caroline asked with confusion.

"I hated him Care. He was the one that could have raised me with love and support, but instead he gave me away. He deserved it just like my uncle." He explained, he seemed upset, his hands shagged his hair as he connected his legs with his hands.

"If he really deserved it why are you sad?" she studdered, she took another step and leaned to the floor. Her hands touched his ankles as she crossed her legs.

"I-I don't know." he studdered, his eyes locket with Caroline's. "Thats it. His death revealed your good side." she spoke with a smile as her hand rubbed his ankle.

"I have no good in me Caroline." he answered with a cocky attitude.

"Than why are you fucking blaming yourself for his death if there isn't any good in you?" she asked, she leaned closer to his face.

He parted his legs, Caroline's hands wrapped around his back, hugging him like handing her soul. "Why are you so nice to me?" he asked as he hugged her back. Caroline broke the hug and looked at his eyes. "I weirdly find myself at you. Its like I want to hate you but I can't because I know you deep down." she explained as her eyes scanned his face. He suddenly made a move an put his lips on Caroline's as he kissed her soft lips with passion until she broke the kiss. She was left mesmerised, as soon as she realised what happened her hand harshly slapped Tom, with an aggressive expression. A red mark was left on Tom's face.

"Why did you do that?" she asked with confusion.

"I-I don't know." Tom replied. "We should go." Caroline suggested awkwardly, Tom nodded his head. They headed back to the hotel after they got drunk. Caroline opened the door, Reina was still sleeping. Caroline crawled in the bed as Tom walked to it. "Keep your hands to yourself Riddle." Caroline whispered softly. Tom grabbed the blanket as he rolled in the bed.

"Good night Coryn." He whispered softly as he faced the other way. "Good night Tom." she replied as she closed her eyes. They fell asleep as they faced the opposite ways, away from each other, the sun past the moon as it shined. Caroline opened her eyes to the view of Tom's chest. She slightly lowered her eyes, her body was tangled with Tom's, her hands wrapped at his chest, his hand at her back and her waist as their legs tangled together. She felt her cheeks flush red. She looked at the gorgeous face of Tom as he was sleeping. "You're a bloody creepy you know." Tom whispered with a deepened voice.

"Ew. Release me you disgusting brat." Caroline yelled as she dragged herself off of him. "Jeez Caroline. I suppose you were the one that was at the top of me." he chuckled playfully as he watched Caroline roll out of bed. "Huh great you're both awake now." they heard Reina's voice, faxing to the other side of the bed. She was preparing some potions at her bag.

"Don't worry I don't really wonder how you two love birds woke up like that." Reina assured with a cheeky smile. Caroline looked madly at Tom with a face of disgust. "Get up Riddle." She ordered.

"I told your headmaster that Caroline you were here because you were sick and for your boyfriend, his uncle wanted to spend some time." Reina explained as she closed the zipper of the bag, facing Tom and Caroline.

"But we will go back as soon as we find a port right?" Tom questioned as his hands travelled to his hair.

"No hun. Not because you can't, because you won't. Caroline you would remember the meetings right?" Reina explained as Caroline nodded. "Good. Grindelwald's next meeting will be here, with the stone of soul. This hotel to be precise." Reina explained with a grin.