𝟑𝟒. | 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

"It may hurt. Give me your arm." Tom ordered as Reina raised her elbow as she placed her arm on the table. A smile appeared on Tom's face. The tip of his wand got in touch with Reina's soft skin. A quick cry escaped her mouth, after a few seconds there was a weird shape that moved, it had a skull and a snake. "Now what?" Reina asked. "Congrats for earning your place as the first death eater." Tom smirked. "He really thinks that he's gonna be the new Grindelwald. Shame on you." Caroline mocked.

"You'll call me your lord." he ordered to Reina, a giggle escaped their mouths.

"Oh god you really do have the god complex. Reina doesn't owe you anything Tom. And no one is gonna call you my lord." Caroline mocked with an annoying facial expression.

"Bitch."
"Man whore."

"Enough with you both. Its just a simple deal Care, no need to be over protective." Reina rolled her eyes.

"Reina he is dangerous and a narcissist!" Caroline explained. "So am I!" Reina yelled back. "So do you have a plan my lord?" she said as she mocked the word my lord. "I do have a plan." Tom answered. "Before the meeting starts, we will undress a couple and wear their clothes while they were blacked out. Then we will get inside as them and steal the stone somehow." Tom explained. "Thats it? Thats your great plan that made you tattoo my sister!" Caroline yelled.

"Fuck off Coryn." Tom rolled his eyes, leaning forwards. "I get it, you have some messed up god complex but you really think that we can fool the most powerful wizards in the world just like that." Caroline yelled, with a confused expression."We make a great team Coryn." Tom admitted. "When we fight together instead of against each other, we would be the most powerful and dangerous wizards ever. Admit it already." Tom teased with a cocky smile.

"Motherfucker."
"Slut."

"Seriously? Stop with this childish behaviour you both." Reina yelled at them before they could insult each other more. "If you get my mark too, I promise to make you the most powerful woman to exist." Tom offered as his mouth widened for a moment, waiting for an answer. "I don't need a man to make me the most powerful woman to ever exist." Caroline mocked, blinking her eyes continuously until she rolled her eyes.

————————————————————————After a few hours, the sun disappeared into the darkness, as the moon took its place. They weared their clothes in a way to easily take off, they got ready, waiting for people to enter the hotel. "Ready?" Tom asked her before their eyes catched a couple that seemed to have the same body shape as them. Caroline nod her head as they slowly sneaked at the back entrance of the whole building, following the couple. Before the couple noticed them, Caroline pointed her wand at the woman as Tom pointed the man's neck.
"Navea." "Navea."
They casted the sleeping charm at the same time, as both the man and woman collapsed on the ground.

"As I said, such a great team." Tom whispered, looking at Tom, Caroline rolled her eyes, leaning to the woman laying on the ground, undressing her quickly as Tom do the same thing. Soon the couple was left without any clothing, Caroline started to undress herself while Tom slightly looked at her as he unbottened his shirt. Caroline took her shoes and her socks off. She traveled her hand to her back, struggling to unzip her dress. "Why the fuck did I wear a dress?" she wined to herself. "Because you thought it would be easy to take it off." Tom spoke out of nowhere, making Caroline roll her gorgeous eyes.

Tom took his shirt off, moving his hands to his pants, as Caroline still struggled to take the dress off. He unbuttoned his buttons and took his pants off. His eyes traveled to Caroline, a giggle escaped his lips. "Do you want some help with that?" Tom offered with a playful smile. "No!" she directly answered without even thinking. She thought for a second and her face shaped in a desperate look. "Maybe..." she replied with a mad expression. A chuckle escaped Tom's mouth as he walked to Caroline.