𝟐𝟐. | 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭

"Well I think he might have done it, he seems so cold and arrogant." Corvina explained with an unsure expression.

"Well Caroline is the best one knowing him here. How is he like Care?" Caspian wondered with a silly smile.

"He is cold and arrogant as you said. He also is deeply annoying which of course annoys me too. He has also a dumb expression on his face whenever you're mad. Its like, he enjoying seeing you mad." Caroline explained, forking the chicken on her plate.

"Well if he really dangered the whole school and killed our professor, then he should rot there." Nolan adviced with an eye roll. Corvina stared at Caroline, she suddenly wrapped her arms around her. "Don't worry Care he was a bad person and you should be thankful that he's now gone." Corvina comforted with a smile at her. Caroline removed Corvina's hands.

"I went to visit him." she confessed as she stared down. "You did WHAT?!" Corvina, Caspian and Nolan yelled at the same time.

"Caroline we get it he's charming and I bet he's big but he's dangerous. What the hell were you thinking about?" Caspian mocked, trying to lower his voice. "Because I fucking betrayed him after I screwed him okay!" she yelled as she closed her eyes. Nolan looked down, he looked angry but hurt at the same time.

"Wait you were the one one that turned your back on him." Caspian studdered. "It was Caroline but Dumbledore was going to accuse her guys for something she didn't commit. She had every right to do that and she had every right to see him as well." Nolan murmured with a lower voice. He finished his plate with a last bite and stood up. "Have a nice afternoon." he adviced politely. "Nolan wait!" she yelled at him while he was walking out of he great hall.

He stopped for a moment, turned his face to hers. "Nolan." she sighed.

" I'm sorry for everything including my attitude." she apologised, staring at his brown, shiny eyes. "Its okay Care, but don't fucking come to my dormitory after you screwed a guy." he yelled, almost loud enough to make people stare at them. Caroline grabbed his arm, stopping him from walking away. "We're not dating or anything Nolan. You're not the person to tell me who to sleep with." she snapped back. He rolled his eyes, grabbing her arm.

"Caroline you fucking knew how much I was into you. You're as bad as him. Stay the hell away from me." he rebuked. "Nolan!" she yelled as he walked away. She walked to the corridor as she tried to release her hateful feelings against Nolan. "Caroline Coryn!" she heard a mascular, unfamiliar voice. She turned to the boy who was running to her. He had light brown hair and brown eyes, he looked quite handsome.

"Are you Caroline Coryn?" the boy wondered with a confused look, he was wearing Slytherin robes.

"Yes and you are?" she replied, raising her eyebrows. "My name is Cygnus Black. You're Druella Rosier's dorm mate right?" he insisted.
She nod her head. "You are Walburga Black's brother." she urged.

"Yes I am her brother. I want you to do something for me." he explained with a desperate look on his face. "What do you mean by that?" she resumed.

"We had a fight okay. I thought that she was just being a dumbass when she said she'd do anything to annoy me. Next day, I was just being horny and whatever until I saw a hickey on her neck. She didn't told me who made it but I have to find out. Please?" he begged. "She's probably mad at you for being a shitty boyfriend so she did it to herself and why would I help you?" she replied.

"Because you were the one that reported Tom right?" Cygnus replied, before he could continue his sentence she closed his
mouth with her hand. "What the hell! How do you know about that." she ranted.

"Abraxas Malfoy is a friend of mine." he simply replied with a grin. "So, can you spy on her for a bit?" he giggled. "I'll consider it, she has quite an annoying nature. No wonder if she's a cheater." she agreed. Cygnus Black winked and walked away from her.
——————————-—————————————
"Professor I swear to Merlin I didn't do such horrible things!" Tom yelled from his cage. Slughorn took a moment to walk to him. "Then why would Ms Coryn say that Riddle?" he replied with a neutral face. "Because she knew that Professor Dumbledore would blame her and we were, exclusive friends and she knew that I disliked Professor Phertiz." he explained.
"I'm not sure Riddle, thats why you're here instead of Azkaban." Slughorn declared.

"Professor you know that my only home is here, at Hogwarts. Why would I risk it all. Professor you know that there is no darkness in me, I am not capable of murder you know that!" he begged. "I'll ask Horne about this. I can't promise anything I'm afraid." Slughorn assured. he walked away, leading to the Ravenclaw building, to Horne's office.
~                                                                                 ~
"Absolutely not Slughorn with all my due respect."

"But we may have been keeping an innocent boy a hostage Horne. Thats not ethical."

"No absolutely not. We haven't told Dumbledore about this but we have to, he should decide what to do."

"Come on Horne, we both know that he wouldn't care if that poor boy did it or not, he is a Slytherin after all."

"I'm sorry but no, You can't keep favoriting your students for Merlin's sake."

"He doesn't deserve this Horne. I'm practically begging you for it."

"Okay but if he's really guilty, he's going to get straight to Azkaban!"