𝟑𝟎. | 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟏𝟐

"Well, it looks like I'll take the single bed." Tom entered, complaining as he threw himself on the bed. "About that..." Reina entered, with an awkward tone. "Reina never sleeps with anyone she literally kicks the person all the time." Caroline complained. "It's okay I'll sleep on the floor." Caroline suggested. "No for bloody christ's sake. The only reason we're here to have a roof at top of our heads and have a bed. You can sleep with your lover." Reina said. She walked to Tom, grabbing his arm and lifting him away from her single bed. "Good night." Reina spoke as she crawled in the bed, covering herself with the blanket. "Reina!" Caroline yelled but Reina faked sleeping, making Caroline sigh. Tom walked to the bed, her hand grabbed him, stopping him from moving.

"We wouldn't wanna sleep in blood, would we?" Caroline suggested, leading him to the bathroom. "You look like shit Care, let me take care of you." he said. Caroline had a moment to think but she nodded her head. His hands opened the cabinets. "There has to be some kind of thing to stop your wounds from getting infected, you got deep cuts on your cheeks and body." he said as he searched the cabinet. he found a cotton pack and a first-aid kit. Caroline sat at the corner of the sink. Tom grabbed everything he needed and placed it on the other corner of the sink.

"Why don't be just use magic and heal me?" she complained, parting her legs as Tom moved between her legs. "Because you have to be clean for the magic to work, unfortunately, your wound can get infected so that what I'm doing." he explained. He grabbed the brown liquid on the cotton piece. She moved her head to left, Tom's muscular hands reached her cheek, applying pressure as he cleans the wounds. his head lifted closer as he tried to see every bit of the wound. When he finished with cleaning her deep wounds, he handed a clean piece of cotton at her hand. She awkwardly stared at his face.

"Do it." he ordered. Caroline leaned closer, her hand traced the little wound that she left on him when they fought at that street. "How was your childhood like at the orphanage?" she asked as she started to trace the wound with the cotton.

"I was bullied and I didn't know I was a wizard until Dumbledore found me. I made those kids do whatever I asked unconsciously, without knowing what I was capable of." he explained, Caroline switched her hand to the other wound.

"How was your life before Hogwarts? You did explain it and you have no reason to trust me again, but a bit more detailed?" he asked as he looked down. Caroline's other hand forced Tom to look at her, their eyes locked for a moment until Caroline switched her hand to the wound on his neck.

"At first there were Grindelwald's people looking for us. We didn't want to be a part of that. Then Reina used magic to compel a muggle couple to be our shelter. After I was old enough to attend any academy, she earned a lot of money so we moved. They the thing with Sheila happened and we moved to England as I transferred to Hogwarts. I don't even know where Reina lives." she answered, she stared at his green eyes for a moment.

"Lift your shirt up, I know that you have wounds there too." she ordered. Tom took his coat off, without breaking eye contact. He then unbuttoned his black weather. He was left shirtless.

"Like what you see?" Tom winked with a playful tone. She pulled him closer from his arm. She slowly reached to his shoulder, contacting his skin. She slowly rubbed the cotton to his skin. "Why are you so gentle with me?" he asked, staring at her focused face.

"Well, I'm not gentle. Wanna do another round?" she explained looking at his eyes with a wink. He grabbed her hand instantly, stopping her from cleaning him. He leaned to her until there was no gap left between their bodies. Their breathing slowed as they intensely stared at each other.

"You're cleaning my wounds after we almost murdered each other, I left you to die. If that's not gentle then I don't know what is." he explained almost touching his lips from her, she turned to the other side of the wall, avoiding him.

"We're clean, we can now go to sleep, come on." she advised, pushing him further. Tom grabbed his sweater and wore it back. Caroline rolled in the bed. Tom got out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. He crawled in the bed, contacting his hand to her waist.

"Keep your hands to yourself Riddle or I might kill you for real." she threatened, she knew that a kinky smile appeared at his face even without looking. He reached to the bedside light. "Goodnight Caroline." he whispered softly before he turned the lights off. As the night slowly faded Caroline couldn't sleep, she finally opened her eyes, turning her face to Tom's soft face as he slept. She couldn't help herself to stare at the beautiful man in front of her.

She had no intentions of loving a man that can't feel love, she reminded herself again. But she had a soft spot for Tom, a tiny line between loving and hating. She wanted to choose to hate him, but when he looked like that, that innocent, she couldn't help but wonder what would have happened if Tom could feel love.

"You know, you're quite creepy. You're watching me sleep, I'm honestly a little bit scared for my life." he said with a playful smile as he opened his eyes, Caroline felt her cheeks go red from the embarrassment she caused. "I'm not watching you Riddle. And why are you not sleeping?" she said with an annoyed face. "I couldn't sleep. You?" he asked. reaching to her face. "I couldn't sleep either." Caroline answered as she shrugged. "Come on. There is no need to try to sleep in a bed if we can't sleep." he said with a smirk, rolling out of the bed. Caroline rolled her eyes as she got out of the bed.

"What are we gonna do? It's almost morning." Caroline asked. "I don't know... Get some drinks or something." he advised, with a low voice not to wake Reina. "Okay, but we have to leave her a note if in any case she wakes up," she advised. Tom nodded his head. She grabbed the notepad and a pen. Writing to inform her sister, when she finished, she placed the note at the bedside table, she walked back to Tom. He opened the door and widened a gap so Caroline could walk. He grabbed her hand as she stared awkwardly. "Have you ever stole anything before?" he asked with a playful smile.

"No..." she answered. "Perfect, now you will for the first time." he said with a stupid expression. They went down until they reached the main floor. "But it's so fucking late, how will we find a place to get drinks anyway?" she asked with a serious expression. "Darling this is the type of hour that the bars are opened, shall we?" he reached to her hand. She rolled her eyes as they walked. "Well, let's start." he suggested as he raised his eyebrow.

"Relax, we will just go to the back entrance and stole the extra alcohol," he explained, crossing his arms on his chest. They entered the bar, there were way more people than Care expected. "I'll watch the door, you do whatever you plan to do." she whispered with a low annoying voice, making him nod. She sat on a barstool as Tom slowly sneak in. A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes sat next to Caroline. She slightly looked at him for a second and avoided his eyes. "Hello gorgeous." the man said with a kinky smile. She smiled with a disturbed facial expression.

"How can a beautiful woman like you can be alone at a bar like this?" he asked with a flirty tone. "Who said I was alone?" she rolled her eyes as she tried to make the vibe more comfortable for her.

"You look alone." the man answered with a grin. He placed his hands on the bar table. "Can we get two margaritas." he ordered as he showed 2 with his fingers.

"You don't even know my name..." Caroline murmured with a shy smile. "Then tell me your name?" the man offered. "You first." Caroline said with an unbothered expression.

"Francisco Horann. And what is the lovely lad's name?"

"Reina Coryn." Caroline answered. "Nice to meet ya Reina." The man said, landing his hand on Caroline's leg, making him give a death stare. "What are you doing?" she asked with a cold tone. "Come on love. This place is a bit dull but my apartment isn't." the man offered as his hands rubbed on her thighs. She saw Tom coming out with alcohol hidden at his jacket wrapped around the glasses. He stared at the men and then to Caroline. She looked so uncomfortable. For a moment Caroline and Tom's eyes locked, it was like they almost speaked with their minds, Caroline broke the stare with a nod. "Okay." Caroline said, standing up from the barstool, the man led her outaide as Tom followed them.