𝟒𝟒. | 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

She opened the door from its handle, she faced Tom. "Hey there." she walked towards Tom. He looked furious, he clenched his teeth when Caroline touched his arm. "Whats wrong?" she asked, her sweet expression faded.

"Kneel." he comanded with a straight look. He forced her to kneel on the floor. He unzipped his jeans and revealed his boxers. Caroline's tiny hands got his boxer off, to face his growing erection. "Please don't tell me that you didn't jerked yourself off." she giggled, grabbing his hard dick and rub it.

"Why would I use my hands while there is a pretty filthy little mouth waiting for me?" he smirked, with a devilish smile. "Now don't make me wait any longer."  he stated, Caroline giggled again, she moved her hand forward and backward, earning a moan from Tom. She parted her mouth, getting the tip in her mouth. "Good girl." he groaned. She got his whole length in her mouth, thank god she had no gag reflex because it was big. She started to bob, Tom rolled his head back because of the amount of pleasure he was getting. Eventually he finally come in her mouth and finally relaxed.

"Swallow it like the good girl you are Caroline." he ordered her, circling her lips with his veiny and strong hands. He released himself on the bed as Caroline clibed at the top of him. "Undress yourself." he ordered. Caroline got rid of her robes and shirt, then her pants until she was only left with her underwear.

"Last time you asked me to slap you. A little bit masochist behaviour don't you think?" he smirked playfully, placing his hands on her hips.

"Last time I checked, you enjoying slicing my skin, I still have a few wounds, a little but sadist behaviour don't you think?" she teased him back. She rubbed his chest, she saw littlr cut marks on her body that she did, a smile filled her face.

"I am a sadist in deed, I never denied that. I even say danger turns me on all the time darling. Now will you start bouncing on my dick or should I take your opportunity to be the top for the first and only time or not?" he playfull asked. Caroline rolled her eyes, she unclapsed her bra and threw it somewhere.

"Tommy you need to stop giving me hickeys, people started to notice them, I have almost 5 around my breasts and 3 around my neck. Or else, we won't be able to fool anyone and there will be no reason to keep it  a secret." she warned him.

"What did you call me?" he asked with a cold tone. She slided her underwear down to her knees, then get it off completely. "I called you Tommy. Why?" she asked, raising her eyebrow with confusion.

"Don't ever call me that. I absolutely hate it." he warned with a furious tone. She placed her hand on his neck.

"Well Tommy, I love the way you hate it." she playfull teased. Tom clenched his teeth with anger, with a sudden moment he placed her on his lap.

"I mentioned that I hated it, but you still said it. Now you will get punished while you say the reason why you are getting punished." he stated with anger rushing through.
He placed his hand on her butt and hit her using his full force, leaving a really red mark on her butt cheek. She wailed in pain. "Ouch. I am getting punished because I called you Tommy even dough you said that you didn't wanted to be refered by that. Happy now?" she rolled her eyes. "Yes." he claimed. He dragged her to the bed, making her stuck beneath him.

"Since you were a naughty girl, you lost your chance to top me." he explained, his hand slowly trailed her body. "Whatever." Caroline rolled her eyes. Tom suddenly stopped, he grabbed Caroline's chin with a rough move. "Don't you ever roll your eyes to me!" he yelled through his teeth. "For that, I must enter you without even letting you relax." he explained. He slowly positioned his dick at her vagina's entrance. With their moans mixing together, he entered her until he reached the deepest he can get.