No Humanity pt. 3

Bella's View
He smirks at my anger, which only makes me more angry. "Please tell me you didn't just compare me to Katherine?" "Did I hear a... Please? That's a sign of humanity" "No that's a sign of if I heard you right and you did, when I get out of here, I'm coming for you first and I'm gonna rip you to shreds" "Luckily, your not getting out" "So you did compare me to Katherine!" "Yes, yes I did" "I'm so kill you, Stefan!" "Nah, you won't hurt me" "You seem so confident in your words, it makes me want to kill you more" "Yeah, see, here's the thing-" "Oh, boy, here we go" "Alright, I get it. So you'd rather come after me first and not Damon, the one who made you do this all along?" "Yes, yes I would! Because you compared me to Katherine!" "True, but, do you remember what he did?"

Stefan's View
When I started talking about what Damon did, she stopped talking and started to get mad. I hit a nerve, this is the way to get her back to her humanity.

Her upper lip curles up in anger, and I say, "I hit a nerve, didn't I?" "Stefan! Shut up!" "Hm, I know a way to get you back" "I don't want to come back Stefan! Leave me alone!" "Hm, remember the time that, we ran into each other and went to the carnival at school-" "Stefan!" "You were just going crazy, hearing voices in your head, shy and embarrassed-" "Shut up! Stefan!" "You ran off, I got Damon to come and get you, he found you, got you back to normal, you guys kissed because you thought he was me but you were seeing him" She groans and hits the wall, angry. "Stop!" "You remember that?" She looks at me, as angry as ever. "Then there was this last time, when you decided to turn it all off, to call it quits on it all" "Stefan, don't you dare!" "Elena and I were on a getaway for the weekend, so it was just you and him, he wanted to have sex, you didn't" She groans again and holds her head. "You guys start arguing, and then you accuse him of having a thing for Elena, he denies it of course, you think he's lying, and you ask him again-" "NO! STOP IT! STOP STEFAN!" "He looks away, and doesn't answer you, you remember that? He lied to you, you go to Caroline, cry on her shoulder, take a nap and have a nightmare about him. Then drown your surrows in Cookie Dough ice cream. You remember that, Bella?"

I didn't want to have to do that to her, but it was the only thing I could think of. But it worked, because she slid down the wall and broke down crying.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, Bella" "I wanna see him" "Ok, I'll go get him" I say, closing the cell door and locking it. I can never be to sure, for all I know, she could be really good at hiding that she still has it off and pretending it's back on.

When I get back upstairs, Caroline, Elena, and Damon are all siting down. "She wants to talk to you" "I'm not talking to her, she hates me" "She asked to talk to you, just keep your distance, she's locked in a cell" "Fine, but if I'm not back in 15 minutes, come and check on me" "Just go"