What I Wish The Picture Was

The real thing I want to show him is what I'm about to show him right now. I'm just really nervous about it, I don't want to put pressure on him or make him anxious or something. I don't know, I just worry.

So I show him this:
We're in a field, all grass with some flowers, sunny day, blue sky. It's Damon and I, and he's running around chasing a little girl. Our little girl. We're laughing, Damon is happy, Stefan and Elena aren't here with us right now. So it's just us two, with a little girl whose just as wild as her parents would've been. The little girl has brown hair like us, and blue eyes like him. She runs to me and I pick her up. He walks over to us and kisses me on the lips and then kisses the little girl on the head. Messing with her hair as she laughs.

"What was that?" He asked me. "That's something I wish we could have. A long, happy life with a little girl or boy, hopefully a little girl. But a child, I've always wanted to be a mother, and I've pictured you being a dad for a long time" "Vampires... Can't have children, Bella" "Well, I know that, but, it's just I didn't know that until not long ago you know? And for awhile I pictured it, you, me and a little girl" "Hm, I'm sorry I took away your chance of becoming a mother" "Don't be, I would chose being with you any day"