Just When You Think Everything is Okay

Bella's View
I wake up and Damon's sleeping still. "Damon? Are you still asleep?" "Yes" He answered. I chuckled and said, "If your answering questions in your sleep, I'm officially worried" He chuckled, too and kissed me. It turns passionate fastly and he tries to get on top of me but it hurt. "Ow, crap" "What?" "Total turn off and romantic kill off" I chuckle nervously. "Did I hurt you?" "No, it just hurts to have pressure on me and to have to much movement or anything like that, you know?" "Ok, so, no sex that's great" "Sorry" "Hey, I'm just joking around, it's not your fault" He said and I nodded and kissed him and it happened again. "Ok, we're just gonna have to like not kiss!" We laughed. "You guys decent in here?" "Yes, Ric" "Just had to check" "What do you want it's to early?" "2 things, you Bella, how are you doing?" "I'm better, a lot better, thank you, Ric" "What's the second thing" "Stop being a dick is the second thing Damon" I said. "What she said" "What I meant was I love you" "Hm yeah... What is it, Ric?" "Klaus, came to Elena's house last night looking for Bella" "K-Klaus? He's back? Why won't he leave me alone! He's tortured me enough!" "Calm down, did he say what he wanted?" "Yeah, Bella's blood" "What?!" Damon and I asked or yelled at the same time.

Damon's View
"Damon, what do I do? What if he comes after me again?! Oh my God! I have to get out of here! Give me my car keys, I'll tell my dad I'm going on a vacation or a trip or something! Just I'll figure something out on the way, I gotta get of here!" Bella starts freaking out. "Bella! Bella! Hey, hey calm down, ok? Your not leaving, I'm not leaving your side" "No way, your going and your gonna kill him, your going out with Stefan! He's your brother!" "Stefan can handle it" "No, Damon, I'm not gonna make you choose between me and your brother! I'm staying here, and your going with your brother, Damon!" "Bella, I'm not gonna have you getting hurt again" "I'm not gonna have Stefan getting hurt because of me!"

It ended up as Caroline, Elena, Bonnie and her staying at the boarding house while Stefan and I went on search for Klaus again. So, she won, just like she wins everything else. 🙄 Girls. 🙄 Women. 🙄