Your An Edward

I went to my room and closed my door. "Now, who's back?" "Victoria" "Whose Victoria?" "Your gonna think I'm insane, but I need you to hear me out ok, I'm not insane" "Well..." "Hush" We laughed. "Go on" "Damon, Victoria is a... Vampire" "She's a what?!" "Listen I know you think you I'm making it up, but I'm not, she's really a vampire, she's been after me for like ever!" "Bella... Your not crazy!" "So, you, you believe me?" "Yeah" "That is such a relief" "Because I'm a vampire too" "Wait, what?" "So is Stefan" "No your not" "Yeah, Bella, I am" "Damon, vampires are pale, and can't walk in the sun" "That's why I have this" "A ring, right" "Oh my gosh! What do I have to do to make you believe me?" "Drink from me" "What?" "Drink from me, then I'll believe you" "I'm not drinking from you Bella" "I knew you weren't a vampire" He was getting really mad. So he grabbed my wrist, and his sunk his fangs into my wrist. "Oh my God!" I said, realizing it was true. "Believe me now?" "Your eyes" "That's just part of it" "But... Your bite doesn't look like this one" "Where'd you get this?" "Damon, I can't talk about it" "Bella" I explained it and was crying because of the fact that Edward was in the story. "So your ex-boyfriend was a vampire?" "Yeah" "Well that explains how your getting chased by one, and how you got that, and why you are here" "Yeah" "I have to talk to Stefan about this Bella" "Ok, but will you stay with me tonight?" "Yeah, but don't worry no Vampires can get in as long as you don't invite them in" "Ok" I said back, I'm literally shaking from fear. "Bella, calm down" "I don't want to die" "Your not gonna die" He said, coming over and comforting me. "I won't let anyone hurt you" "Promise?" I asked him, looking up at his face. "I promise"
Mature ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He leaned in and kissed me. When he stopped, we looked at each other and I smiled at him. I kissed him and it turned passionate. Putting my hands under his underneath his shirt, I rub his abs and we stop again. We kissed again and he gently pushed me back farther onto the bed so he was on top of me. He kissed my neck, and took of our clothes. He entered into me slowly, I gasped into his shoulder. "This is your first time" "How-?" "I can tell, why didn't you say something?" "You didn't exactly give me time, Damon!" "I'm sorry, I-" "No, Damon, please" "Bella I-" "Please Damon?!" "Fine, but only because I want to" He said and I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips down to mine. He started to go up and down again. "Mm" I moaned. "Bella" "Damon" "Uh" He moaned as he touches me. "Uh, Damon" "Bella, your so good" The next time I moan, he sped up. "Uhhhh, Damon" His hands are on the headboard. "Don't break my headboard" "I'll try" He chuckled out of breath as he continues to go faster and faster. "Oh my gosh! Damon! Uh!" "Bella, quiet down" "Uh, mm" "Good girl" "Yeah, I'm your good girl" "Your my sexy good girl" "Yeah" "Uh!"
We stopped, he was laying next to me and I slowly slid my hand down his chest to his dick and grab it. "Mm, really?" "Mmhmm, it's my turn" "Go for it" He said and I climbed on him. I put both hands on it and rub it. He groans and moans. "Oh God, Bella" He moaned and I sucked it. Making him moan more. "Uh, uh, Bella, don't stop" He moaned. "Mm, damn it Bella!" "Shush Damon, quiet down" I mock him. I rub it again and he cums more than once but I just can't stop, serves him right. "Bella! I can't take it anymore! Get up here!" "Your going for round 2?" "Hell yeah" "Mm" "Uh huh huh, uh uh uh Bella Bella!"