After Math

Bella's View
I wake up next to Damon, naked with a blanket over us. My hand and head on his chest. As I remember what had previously happened, I smile and my heart pounds. "I can hear how fast your heart is beating" He said and rubbed my arm. "Mm, can you?" I asked him, lifting my head up and looking at him. "Hey" He said. "Hey, how'd you sleep?" "That's gonna be your first question?" "What do you want me to ask?" "Like... Did you have as much fun as I did last night?" "Did you have as much fun as I did last night?" "Well... Since you asked" He said and we both laughed. "We gotta get up, you know that right?" "We don't have to" "Yeah we, unfortunately, do" "Ughhhhh" He groaned as someone rang the doorbell. "Hold on!" I yelled, getting dressed. I was rushing and laughing at the same time, Damon was laughing because I was rushing and laughing too. Which wasn't helping because it was just making me laugh more. "Do I still have sex hair?" "Yeah, here hold on" He said getting my brush and brushing it really fastly. "What about my breathe? Sex breathe?" "That's not a thing, but your breathe smells fine! It's Stefan, he won't care anyway, he's used to it, don't tell him I'm here, I'll still be here" He said as he saw the panicked expression on my face. "Ok I'll be right back" When I opened the door, it was Stefan. Of course. "Stefan, right?" "Can I come in?' "Yeah, of course is everything ok?" "Yeah, I'm looking for Damon, Elena said he came over here last night, do you know where he is?" "Uh, no, I don't I'm sorry" "Bella, I really need to know where Damon is, so if you know, I suggest you tell me" "Are you threatening me, Stefan?" "Not technically" "Pretty sure that was a threat, and if I did know where he was, I sure as hell wouldn't tell you now... Not after you just threatened me... Sorry not sorry... But that's not how it works, you need to leave" I said, angrily. "I know he's in here, Bella" "Now your accusing me of lying, leave now" He shook his head and walked up the stairs. "Stefan! What the hell are you doing? Get out of my house!" The front door swings open and Damon stands in the doorway. I smirk and wonder in confusion how he got there.

"Stefan" "Damon" "What's going on!?" I yelled, fustrated and confused. "That's what I want to know" "Me too" They each said. "Do you guys want me to leave you alone? Because I will as long as you promise not to break my house" "Stay" Stefan said. "God, Stefan, please don't tell me your working with Klaus again" "Klaus?" "Don't worry about it" Stefan gave Damon a look and Damon nodded. Im so confused.

Damon ended up taking me to a house in the middle of nowhere. "Where are we?" "Well, this is the old Gilbert Family Home, I think... Something like that" He said and we chuckled. "And why are we here" "To be alone" "We couldn't be alone at your house, or my house" He looks down and I say, "This is perfect, I'm glad you took me here" "Really?" "Of course" "Good" He said.

We hung out, went for a walk, ate and played some board games. Hes really competitive. Now I know that.

"Can I ask you something?" "Yeah of course" "Will you answer it truthfully?" "Bella, what are you wanting to ask me... Your worrying me a little bit?" "Just promise you'll answer it truthfully" "Ok, I promise" "Why'd you bring me here?" He didn't answer. Just stared at me and then looked away and at the ground.