Is She Back?!

Should I ask her though? Maybe I shouldn't, I mean after all I just met them both. "So, what's up?" "Um, during dinner, when Damon said that I had 5 friends, why'd you roll your eyes and do that?" "Oh, that's nothing" "Elena, you can tell me" "Really it's nothing" "So, you wouldn't mind if we hung out?" "Bella, you shouldn't hang out with him" "Ok so you would" "Listen, he's not a good person you don't him" "From what I saw tonight he seemed nice" "Listen, Bella, he's not good for you" "Tell me why" "I can't" "Why?" "Just trust me" "Elena, if you can give me a reason to, then I'll trust you and stay away from him" She stayed quiet. "You like him" "What?" "You like Damon" "No I don't, he's an ass!" "Listen Elena, I don't understand why you don't like him, and until you can tell me why..." "Ok, but I'll be here for you" I scoff and say, "Thanks" "I'm sorry, Bella" "I'll text you later" I said, leaving her room, and walking down the stairs, calmly. I realized I couldn't find my jacket and I was searching everywhere for it. "Damn it!" I whisper yelled to myself. "Young girls aren't supposed to cuss" Damon whispers in my ear. Causing my breath to quicken. "Looking for this" "Where was it?" "I may have took it so I could talk to you before you left" "You could have just simply said goodbye" "I could've, but, I didn't wanna" He chuckled, making me chuckle. "Let me walk you home" "Do I have a choice?" "No" "Ok, come on" I said. "Thank you darling" "Darling? What are we in the 1870's?" "They still say that!" He laughed, playfully pushing me. "No they don't" "Ugh, whatever you say" He said and I laughed. "Hm, my dad's not home" "Are you surprised?" "No, I just figured he would be" "So you are surprised" "Yeah I guess that's right" I laughed. When we got to the porch, he said, "Do you... Want some company tonight?" "No, it's ok" "You sure? I don't have anything to do tonight" "I don't know" "Just for a while" "I'll be fine" "Ok" I said and there was a growl and noises coming from the side of the house, that might be Victoria coming for me. "Oh my God!" I scream, jumping into his arms. "I don't wanna be alone! I don't wanna be here by myself, Damon! Don't leave! I'm scared!" "Sh, it was an animal" "It can kill us!" "It won't kill us, go and get in the house" "Aren't you coming?!" I yell as he just stands there. "Damon! Get your ass in this house!" "Thank you" "For what?" I asked, slamming the door and locking it. "Inviting me inside" "You could've just came in!" "Bella, calm down" " She's back! She is going to kill me this time!" "Who? Bella who are you talking about?" "Victoria! She's here! I'm gonna die!" "Your not gonna die, calm down" "I'm gonna die, Damon!" "Bella! Your not gonna die! But, I hear your dad coming, unlock the door, I'm gonna go up to your room, act like nothing happened, got it" "Yyyeah" "I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, Bella" "She's a vampire, Damon! You can't fight a vampire! Your just a human!" "About that" "What?" "I'll explain later" "What? Damon!" Charlie, my dad, walks in and says, "Hey, Bells, sorry I'm back so late" "It's ok, I waited up for you, I ate at the neighbors house, I'm sorry I didn't cook" "It's ok, I ate while I was out" "I guess it's good I ate already then" "Well I'm heading to bed, I'm pooped" "Yeah me too" "Ok, goodnight" "Goodnight"