Chapter 25

In the world of business and trading,you have to be as intelligent as you can be.

There are no rooms for soft-hearted people.

Every single second is about money and hussle.

And everyone is racing to get to the ace of the pyramid.

Each individuals aare greedingfor anything even it will cost,fraud,infidelity and worst..

Fake love.

"Is everything ready?"

Clicking heels.

That's all the airport security could hear and a radio call that one of the biggest business man in Australia just stepped in the Incheon Airport.

"Mr.Kim,you'll be assisted with the body guards until you reached your hotel room."

"Alright,Yiren,tell Mr.Park that i need the target clients here in Seoul,i don't want to waste my time."

"That's noted Mr.Kim."

The man flounce towards the outside of the airport,his black dashing sunglasses,both hands are in his pocket while wearing a very sophisticated black suit and white neck tie while a fine lady with a chic dress is walking behind him.

Taehyung finally walked back to his mother land after a long time but not like everyone,his feet are itching to go back to Australia for some..somehow valid reasons.

"What time is the convention?"

"It will start at 6:00 P.M.,Mr. Kim."

"Damn it,i have a meeting with the board an hour before."

He was escorted by the guards until he reached his car,man spreading as he sat on the back seat and seems to be uncomfortable.

Tapping his shoe and scrunching his eyebrows while looking at the car window,mumbling something that his secretary could hear.

"Everything...changed.."

"It's been a while,Mr.Kim..you missed anyone?"

Taehyung didn't move a single muscle and slowly rolled his eyes while giggling under his breath with the peculiar question of the lady then answered in a very cold tone.

"No one."

"I see.."

Everyone became silent after that question and arrived at the hotel without saying a single word.

"Have a good rest,Mr. Kim."

He walked into the room and took a deep breath after putting his luggage aside,removing his suit's jacket and throw it on the bed while loosening his neck tie and unbuttoning his sleeves,looking at the whole view of Seoul.

"Just..few days,Taehyung..keep it up just for few days."

He completely removed his shirt and looked at his reflection in the mirror.He slowly caress the tattoo he has on his collar bone that Jungkook and him had three years ago.

His is a small moon with a cursive of Jungkook's signature and Jungkook is the sun and a signature of Taehyung's.

He reminisce like a teenager who's regretting his decision but can't take it back.

He also removed the moon piercing they had after promising himself that if he got successful,he'll forget about the man.

And so he did.

The earring is probably anywhere in this world but not in Taehyung's possession anymore.

"Thank you..much..Jeon.."