Chapter 8

"Master,i sincerely apologize for giving you such responsibility..i owe you a lot."

I was about to go out of the room,going home after spending a day in his house while he's sitting on the recliner chair in his bedroom while playing games on his phone.

But as soon as i caught his attention,he stopped and looked at me with a stank face.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home..i've taken much of your time..i'm so sorry.."

"Stupid,go back to the bed and rest."

"But..master..i feel better now.."

"I don't care..you're staying here.."

"Master?"

A deep sigh went to his mouth and stood up,walking to his closet and went back with a pair of pajamas and an over sized shirt.

"Here,wash up and we're eating dinner after."

"But.."

"No buts,Taehyung..i'm tired..don't push me.."

"Master..do you have any bathroom..aside from yours?"

"Do you see any person who's living here?"

"No.."

"Did i answer your question?"

"Y..yes.."

He walked towards his bed holding his phone,continues to play and lay on his stomach while i'm holding the clothes on my hand,slowly walking to his bathroom.

But i can't focus on washing up,knowing that even he took care of me,he's still the same pervert guy who's always wanted to wet his dick so i'm pinning my sight on the door,ready for a sudden attacks.

But fortunately,he didn't so i finished washing and wore his clothes which is really huge for my size,probably i'm slim and he has bulky muscles.

His clothes are really comfortable and the scent of the pillow is the same as his clothes so i can't stop sniffing the sleeves,covering my nose with the good smell while walking out of the bathroom.

"Master..ahmm..i'll just sleep on the couch downstairs."

He's still on the same position,eyes are glued to his phone and wearing a serious face.

"Nope..you'll be sleeping here.."

"Ahmm..where?"

"In my bed.."

"I'm sorry,what?"

"Don't pretend that you didn't heard it..come here.."

"But master..we can't sleep.."

He turned his head and throw his phone on the side of the bed,stood up and rage at me but what made me panic is when he start to grab the hem of his shirt and took it off.

"Master..don't go near..PLEASE!!"

He was getting close, half naked while leering at me so i covered my chest like i have one and completely shuts my eyes.

But...

He just passed by and went to the bathroom without a word.

That lunatic!!!

Minutes after,i wasn't moving a muscle from where i stand,waiting for him because there's no way that i'll sleep beside him.

Well..i was unconscious earlier so the picture of me,snuggling on his chest is not valid.