Chapter 37

Try one more time.

They will call you stupid.

They will mock your decision.

They will judge you.

But what people always do that ends up messing their life more is..

Listening..

Other's thoughts are more important than what will bring you happiness.

But sometimes,listening is also good for your heart.

It's complicated,right?

Listen to yourself,failed and you'll hear them blaming you.

Listen to them,failed and blame yourself for hearing them out.

But life is a big mess.

It's up to you on how you'll make that mess,a triumph.

"Babe,can you come with me in my appointment this afternoon?"

Jungkook's seriousness was disrupt by sounds of heels walking towards his direction,knowing that it's coming from his own wife.

He lift heave his head,giving a dull expression on his face like she's taking his precious time.

"Appointment where?"

"It's...it's my schedule for the ultrasound."

Hearing just the initial words about the pregnancy made him apathetic towards the conversation,went his gaze back to the paper and completely ignoring the woman

"Sure..just message me where."

But Lisa must having her mood swings that made her a little clingy and emotional.Sitting on the chair infront of his husband and reached for his hand.

"But babe,can we go there together?"

"I'm kinda busy,Lisa..i can't just go somewhere."

Her voice incline into a sweet and pleasant tone,smiling genuinely upon him.Making great efforts to convince her better half.

"Babe..we're having a baby soon..can we please start over?I know that we didn't had a good beginnings..but we're a family."

Jungkook stared at the woman for seconds,resisting her puppy eyes but he gave up and took a depressing sigh before even answering.

"Fine..let's start over..for the baby."

That afternoon,Jungkook is scheduled to meet a person before bringing Lisa to the doctor.

He is standing on the roof top of the building,positioning straight and arms are crossed as he look at the whole Seoul, enjoying the fascinating view of the city.

When sounds of clucking heels walked to his direction then woman stood beside him and tapped his shoulder gently.

"I thought that yesterday was the last time i will meet you.I'm glad to see you again,what do we need to talk about,Mr.Jeon?"

Hissing a giggle while tapping his leather sole,the gentleman stayed staring at the landscape while holding every emotion that he's carrying

"Just securing his future when you both fly back to Australia."

Jungkook stood firm beside the woman as he nods lightly,wearing a smile on his face.

"What about it,sir?"

"I'm sending enough funds for the company to bring it back to his name and make sure to build a nice house for the both of you."

"Like what?A wedding gift?"