Chapter 43

"Love,can we talk?"

"About what?"

"About Yiren."

Love is giving,they say.

It's shouldn't be selfish..or greedy.

Sounds foolish but when the situation demanded,are you up to extend your hand?

Of course you will.

You love him eh?

Jungkook is silently staring on his monitor and back to the papers in front.Doing his best to set his worries aside after that day.

"I can't go home tonight,Love.Yiren needs me."

"Huh?Why what happened?"

"I'll tell you once i get back home."

"B-but..Love.."

The line was cut and his mind from that time became pre-occupied.Thinking about what happened or how are they?

Taehyung rush out of the house.

In Jungkook's point of view,something is seriously wrong.

He haven't seen that worried with other person before but the fact that Yiren helped them a lot gives him some peace of mind.

But whenever his mind plays on him,Jungkook is still scared with some possibilities that Yiren is a great threat to their relationship.

Excluding himself,Taehyung sincerely cares for the the woman and it's not something to be worried.

Not at all.

Exept the feeling that he built that day.

When Yiren is present,he is always set aside.

"How about us,Tae..how about me?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and shut his eyes,throwing his head back to relax when the door of his office creaks open and the man that he wanted to see,came.

"Love."

"Yeah?How was she?"

"She's fine now but the doctor says that she needs to stay there for some days to make sure."

"That's good to hear,you seems to be restless?Why'd you come to the office?"

"I personally want to ask something,Love."

"What is it,Tae?"

"Yiren..is not in a good state right now because of her physical injuries..plus..she's five months pregnant."

"Uh-hmm..i'm listening,Love..speak up."

Jungkook stood up and walked towards the other,giving him a warm embrace to at least calm his boyfriend down.

"Can she stay in our house until her delivery comes?"

He's hesitating but with the amount of grief in Taehyung's voice,he just nodded and even tighten his embrace.

"Whatever makes you feel safe,my love."

"Thank you,Love!"

"Alright,you should go home today and get some sleep,Love."

"I have a lot of meetings today,Gguk..and i'm going to Yiren this afternoon."

"I see.."

Jungkook gently tapped Taehyung's back and let go,returning to his seat,put his hands in his pocket and sat with a heavy heart.

"Jungkook..is everything okay?"

Even though he's aggitated with the situation,Jungkook learned to control himself and just act that everything is smoothly into place.