Chapter 24

"When you hear his name,what do you think of?"

Jungkook is sitting on a comfortable leather couch,resting his back while answering the questions with a fake and wistful smile.

"Him..tsss..a lot of things are circling in my mind when i hear his name,until now,i involuntarily turn my head whenever i heard a familiar voice on the street."

"Can you tell me some of it?"

"Some..it will..take eternity if i will."

"I'll listen,Jungkook."

He wet his lips and took a deep and depressing sigh,playing his fingers against the leather and couldn't stop himself from smiling,

"He-he's my everything.."

1.He's my human incentive.

"Good morning,my number one billboard singer."

"Uhh..what time is it?"

"5:30 A.M., Love..time to get that juicy ass out of the bed."

A pair of lips damped on Jungkook's nape,wrapping him into arms that he can only describe as his sanctuary.

He loves to cuddle every morning.

Far from the cold a huge bed that he's lying before he even met Taehyung.

His heart is always fluttering,waking up like a child that pretend he's asleep whenever the door creaks open and the other is about to wake him up.

"I made your favorite breakfast,Love..come on..sleepy head,off to the shower."

"Favorite?"

"Yeah..you're craving for some kimchi fried rice last night so i made one."

"Come here,you silly."

Jungkook slipped his arms around the other and place a light kiss on his forehead while playing with the other's hair.

"I can't wait to start my life with you."

"What?"

Taehyung suddenly looked up to the other,widening his eyes in disbelief but he doesn't seems to take it seriously and laugh it off.

"What?I want to marry my loyal assistant."

"Silly..you?One of the biggest singer in South Korea?will marry his assistant?Impossible."

"What if i ask you to marry me one of these days?"

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend with a serious face,tilting his head to see his reaction and the other never failed to make his heart flutters.

Taehyung lift his head,leveling to the other,caressing his cheek while drawing circles with his thumb and spoke in a very endearing way.

"Well then..i should practice how to say yes so i won't disappoint you,Mr. Jeon."

A giggle went out of their lips while holding each other's like they'll be seperated anytime.Cuddling in an early morning and making the cold breeze warmer.

"One day,my love..one day.."

"Mr. Jeon..Taehyung..sounds like someone from a fan fiction."

"Silly..we are in a fan fiction.."

"Eh?"

"Just kidding."

2.He can mesmerize me with his simple actions.

6:00 A.M.

Jungkook has a rehersal for his concert and it's still early that it's just him and Taehyung in the studio,while the artist is practicing his steps,the other is just sitting on the chair while staring at his boyfriend's reflection in the mirror.