Chapter 13

Sweet Night.

Two-man are in the same bed, laying on their back as they stare at the ceiling and deluding about how tired they were.

You got it.

Taehyung and Jungkook end up in the same mattress but haven't spit a single word to each other.

Just hearing the breathings and depressing sighs of them and probably making an effort to rock their human body to sleep.

But not until Taehyung's lips parted and suddenly asked something that he clearly knows,his boss will surely be upset about.

But the ambiance of the room and his curiosity pushed him and did it.

His every word rings to his ears due to the deep silence of the room and he knows in his system that he commence a war in Jungkook.

"Master, did something happened?"

"Huh?"

An unstable and husky voice responds to him,it's almost audible but he can still hear the irritation on the other's voice,making him a little embarrased but Taehyung as we all know doesn't have a break when he speak and gets more into the topic.

What a brave soul.

"I haven't seen you cried before,master.Did something went off?"

"I haven't had my daily fuck and i'm seriously horny right now..that went off.."

"Ohhh.."

"Any queries?"

"Good night,master."

"No..i think you're interested..ask me more and boost my sex drive."

Jungkook slowly turn to the other's direction and rest his elbow on his cheek while staring at his assistant with a grin on his lips and watching as he throw a fit.

"Jungkook-ssi!I'm literally concerned about your feelings!!Not what's happening beneath your pants!!"

"How come you're into my emotional being?The last time i checked,you hate your boss.."

"Yes..i..well..i hate you but i'm still a human..i can be altruistic with demons sometimes..it's in my system!"

"You're calling me a demon??"

"I'm sorry,master!!But that's the most realistic term that i could give you!"

"After all the things i did for you?"

"If i'll sum it,you'll definitely rule the under world!!"

"Kim Taehyung i didn't drunk drive in this swamp to hear your insults!!"

"Then why are you even here?I'm hundred percent sure that you know the way to your girlfriend so i think you're sober enough to drive back!"

"How dare you?"

"HOW dare you too,Jungkook-ssi!"

It's 4:00 A.M. and both of them are light-headed that Jungkook isn't in the right mind to control his anger and so do Taehyung but a loud roar from his boss knock him out of the trance and begin to realize that he is actually..

Literally

and..

Verbally..

Shouting at his employer..

"KIM MOTHER FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!I'M YOUR FUCKING BOSS!!"

"M..master..i'm sorry.."

Jungkook is sitting on the bed while looking sharply at the other,pinning his sight to Taehyung as he looked down due to embarrassment.