Chapter 21

Jungkook is asleep..

No,pretending and fooling himself that he's in the dreamland.

You ask why?

Is he tired?

No..

Probably getting a little more sleep for the next day?

ahmm..hell no..

Oh!He might me trying to be a morning person rather than a night owl..

TRY HARDER,BITCH!

The Jeon Jungkook,the man who's dick is more savage than other assholes,the guy that made sure he murder his phobias and monsters..

is..

scared..

of..

the..

fact..

that his ass will be on fire tonight.

And it's on point.

But his bravery left when he heard the door creaks open and a guy who's wearing a thin loose sleeve shirt came in,tippy toe and the smile on his face can't be tamed as of the moment.

Taehyung really wore his boyfriend's clothes and there's no piece of clothing underneath.

He wanted to seduce the guy and what's about to happen is not easy as he thinks.

The Bottom wanted to be a Top for just one night and he clearly know that he's man is not in it to win it.

He timidly crawled on the bed,slowly like a predator patiently waits to devour his prey.

"Love?"

No response.

Jungkook could perfectly hear every single words but he wants to save himself from this night.

Just this night..

And probably,his boyfriend might forgot about this switching thing.

"Love?"

His voice became really slutty and came closer to his man,lying next to him and pressing hi body behind.

Taehyung was determined.

After that sexy suspenders hang on his hot dripping torso,banging the other lingers on his mind that he can't just let it pass.

So he made a really good plan for him to dive into his rabbit hole.

Tahyung rested his chin on the not so sleeping Jungkook's neck and leaned closer to his ear.

"Love.."

No response..

The other's eyes are completely shut and it's just a matter of life and death if he's gonna wake up.

"Daddy.."

A voltage of electricity runs to Jungkook's body when he heard him whisper seductively plus Taehyung's palm is snaking down to his crotch.

He prepared himself and made sure his resistance in full bar but he didn't see it coming when his boyfriend begins to massage his bulge and alluring words came from the other's mouth.

"Daddy..i'm horny.."

"Uhmm.."

He just grumble and trying to shoo the other away in his usual bad tempered manner but deep down and in the middle of his thighs..

Taehyung is winning.

"I want to feel the tip of your dick against my lips,daddy.."

"And slowly shove it into my mouth.."