Chapter 17

"Jungkook!Where the hell are you?..didn't you know that Taehyung is in-"

"Shut the fuck up,Soobin,Taehyung is with me."

"How is he?"

"He's..alright,no need to worry about your little Taehyungie.OK BYE!"

Jungkook and Taehyung are currently on their way back at the hotel.Though the younger is still talking with his filthy mouth,he's worrie-some with the guy on the passenger seat.Sitting and resting his back while staring at the dark pitched street.

Taehyung was still terrified after that incident and he couldn't get through the situation even though he felt safe in Jungkook's arms for a while.

"Oh!My God,Taehyung are you alright?"

After that silent ride,they were welcomed by Soobin and Yeonjun at the lobby,Soobin rushed to the guy and wrapped his arms around the pre-occupied Taehyung.Trapping him into his arms while caressing the other's back.

While Jungkook just snapped a death glare upon the other and went straight to the elevator going to his room.

"I'm fine,Soobin-ssi."

"We're talking tomorrow,Taehyung.For now,take a good rest and call it a day."

They rode on the elevator but never did Soobin remove his arms around the other,securing him until they arrived in front of Taehyung's room.

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep in our room for tonight?"

"No..ahmm..it's okay..i'll just go inside,thank you,Soobin-ssi."

Taehyung turned arouund and almost done twisting the knob when it forcefully opened and a roaring Jungkook showed up,glowering upon Soobin while leaning on the side of the door.

"Taehyung is fine,Soobin.He's still in a complete parts,can't you see?"

"Jungkook,can't you be serious and sensitive at once?Taehyung almost lost in Australia."

The two are heating up between the dumb-founded,Taehyung.

Jungkook is staring sharply towards the other,clenching his jaw and isn't hesitating to initiate in throwing a fist while Soobin is holding Taehyung's arms to protect him from his raging boss.

"Stop acting like his boyfriend and fuck off,Taehyung is my assistant."

"Exactly,he's working for you and almost lost in your watch?"

"Shut up."

"I won't and i'll make sure to take him from you,mark my word,Jungkook."

"Tsss..You need to run an extra mile for that,Choi Soobin.You can't scare me with your pathetic words.Come on,Taehyung,Get some rest."

Jungkook pulled the other away from Soobin and slammed the door shut but when the coast is clear,the younger stepped closer to the other and wrapped him to his warm arms,tightly and never let him slip away.

"I'm sorry,Taehyung.."

"Ma..master.."

"I'm just scared..and jealous..I like you so much that i can't let you go."

"But..Jungkook-ssi..i-"

"I know..it's Soobin,right?"

Taehyung couldn't understand what he's feeling as of the moment and he knows well that his heart wanted to love Jungkook back.

But after that incident,he became cautious that the other might change his mind and left him broken.

At this point,Taehyung completely lost his trust upon the younger.