Chapter 16

"I don't need to explain anything to you!!"

"Why do you need to test my fucking patience,Taehyung!!"

"We have an agreement,Jungkook-ssi!!You can't throw a fit when you wanted!!"

"Then act like what you're suppose to!!!"

"You're unimaginable!"

"And you're a big damn flirt!!"

It's a seen of a couple who's arguing about something but unfortunately,it's just Jungkook who's trying to prove his territory and Taehyung who's completely lost on how his boss act out.

Yes,as you all expected,things explode after that meeting and they're not in a good stand if you're asking me.

Taehyung tried to lower his voice while Jungkook is not having it ,he shouted and even forcefully punched his seat as they continue arguing.

"Jungkook-ssi!!Wake up!!We're not committed that you can be jealous of whoever walks near me!"

"How dare you?"

"I just want a plain business relationship,is it hard to do?"

"What the actual fuck,Taehyung?Are you somehow naive?How can i give you a business relationship if i'm into you!"

"Well,it's not my problem anymore!!Leave me alone and let me do my job!!"

They even continue bickering until they reached Jungkook's house.Sealing and commencing a war between them.

"Fine!!You want a plain business relationship then you got it!!"

Taehyung couldn't believe it,he have to pause for a while to get through the situation and end it with a sarcastic way of gratitude.

"Woah!Thank you so much,what can i do to repay you?"

"Suck my fucking dick!"

"Jungkook-ssi!!!Get back here!!"

That's their kind of relationship.

Seems unusual,right?

But deep within the volume of their voice,beneath those awful words,and even they pull the strings of each other.

There some kind of feelings that Jungkook and Taehyung have common for each other.

You know that weird thing when you hate that person but he became part of your system?

Your routine?

Your everyday life.

That surprisingly,the hate became part of your day.

That you feel like an unsolved puzzle when you're not hating him?

What i'm saying,people is.

Jungkook might be upset as he regularly do but Taehyung will always that small feeling that completes his day.

And as we never expected,Taehyung feels the same.

He might bicker with his obnoxious boss but he feels different when he's not around.

Day by day,both of them are depending to each other without even knowing.

And that readers,is the beginning of this push and pull game.

Hold on to your seats,these idiots are gonna fall deep for each other without a clue.

It's the day to fly in another country for a month and as usual,Taehyung is early to cook for his master before going to the airport but someone's excited that he woke up from his grave earlier than he knew.