Chapter 39

"Yiren..is that true?"

"Taehyung.."

There was a quiver in her voice but made a great effort to surge it back to a mirthful tone.

"I'm..i'm just kidding..Tae.Of course you're the god father of my child."

"You bitch!!I really thought we made it one time,by the way,why aren't you telling me that you're dating someone?"

"I..i'm quite busy..these days..anyway congratulations on your engagement,Tae."

He giggled merrily in respond to her best wishes making it difficult for him and excitedly want to see the female.

"I'll be seeing you soon and my godchild,right Yiren?"

"Yeah..soon,Taehyung..very soon."

7:00 A.M,Monday morning.

Taehyung ended the call with a grin on his lips and slide his phone in his pocket before pushing the car door at the parking lot.

Grabbed his briefcase and went in an empty lift but it didn't last long as most of the employees are on the ground floor,waiting for their turn.

The lift stopped on the first and most of the busy people stuck and left thundershocked,seeing the stunning COO of the company.

"Good morning,Mr.Kim."

They all bowed but no one dared to stepped in,just stunned on how gorgeous Taehyung is but the boundery fell went the man himself gave them a boxy smile and bowed back to the employees.

Taehyung is not that type of a sophisticated leader since he knows how hard it is down there,he's always humble about his success and befriend even the rank and file employees.

"Good morning,Mr.Jung!How was your day?"

"COO Kim!I'm good but i can't shake your hand because i just cleaned the restroom."

"If that so,Mr.Jung..then let me give you a hug.Thank you for your hard work."

The old man's eyes widen as the stunning man stepped close to him and wrap his arms around while tappinh his back.

"Sir!Ahmm..i'm sorry for dirting your suit!"

"Aiistt..no worries..have a good day,Mr.Jung."

Taehyung happily bowed to the elder and walked to his office,starting his day as usual.

Why Jungkook and Taehyuhg didn't went to work together when they're living in the same house?

First of,both of the gentlemen are busy with there field hence great power comes with great responsibility but more of that,they promised to be as professionals as they can be at work.

But never they had a fight about spending time,when it's about them,they took it seriously.

No one in the company knows their personal life nor who are they dating with,not to ashamed with each other's gender identity but to keep the fire low and blazing.

"Good morning,COO Kim."

"Oh!CEO Jeon,earlier than yesterday..i'm impressed."