Chapter 34

Moving on is the hardest status that a person can have.

Especially when the person you wanted to forget..

Is that same person that you wanted to look for.

"Who is he?"

"He's the new exceutive assistant of CEO Jeon."

"Woah,he's..really..breath taking.."

"What's his name?"

"I heard he's someone close to CEO Jeon before.."

"Kim..Taehyung..that's his name from what they said."

First day of his official work in the corporation.

Happy?

Certainly not.

Excited?

Not much.

Nervous?

TOTALLY!

7:00 in the morning,Taehyung is walking in the lobby of the building,wearing his usual formal black suit and pointed leather shoes,minding his business when his eyes caught other people staring at him.Thier eyes are overflowing with affection and grins are dangling their lips,either it's a gentleman or with the ladies.

But it made him uncomfortable, fix his tie and brush his hair back but it made it worst and they looked at him until he hopped in the elevator,full of other employees.

"Good morning,mister."

"By any chance, are you single?"

One of the people inside couldn't stop herself and stare,look and snatch a glimpse on the said man,others gave him a warm smile and greetings as well like he came down from heaven to save us all.

"Good morning ,CEO Jeon."

At last,Taehyung finally arrived in his new boss's office,knock on the door and opened it.

But as his feet stepped inside,he couldn't find any individuals,resulting him to look around and wonder his new workplace while waiting for the man.

But as he looks at the glass window of the office and quite fascinated with the room he is in until a door just slammed shut from a part of the room that frighten the other.

"Oh..just in time,good morning,Mr.Kim."

Taehyung turned his head to the owner of the voice and saw a fine man walking his way but what locked his eyes is the fact that,his boss is wearing the same shade of suit like what he has.

And it fits perfectly with him.

Hmmm..look who's whipped for his boss?

Not me.

That man over there.

"Uh..Mr. Jeon."

He bowed and stood straight,waiting for further instructions but his heart keeps beating triple times while staring at the man upon him,

He's still as handsome as he is before..

His eyes,nose,lips,and his whole features didn't even aged a bit though he's very busy.