Chapter 6

4:00 A.M.

I am sitting on the edge of my bed while wearing my pajamas,light-headed due to lack of sleep and just listens as my heart bangs against my chest.

"Should i stay..or dive into that hell again?"

Honestly,my head hurts..

My body and soul wanted to stay at home but my conscience is bugging me out.

He paid your debt..you owe him..how ungrateful you are,Kim Taehyung?

And that's it!I found myself in the shower and about to go to his house..but..the thing is..

I don't have his keycard since my dramatic ass slammed it on the table before i left.

"Uhhh!!Why is this happening to meee!!"

I whined as i went out of the bathroom,water are dripping from my shirtless top and wet hair that covers half of my sight.

"Aisst..i should call him.."

"Who?"

I startled,hearing a significant voice on the living room,made me jolted in fear while holding the towel around my waist.

"What the hell!!!!!"

I screamed on the top of my lungs as i saw Jungkook sitting on the couch with puffy eyes and undone hair,probably just got out of his bed but..

How?

How the hell did he got here?

Jeon Jungkook?

Driving at 4:00 in the freaking morning just to what?

Make fun of me?

And what kind of sorcery is he using to get in my house?

Is he really somekind of mutant?

Demon?

Or..

Stalker..

Eh..scratch that..BACK TO THE PROGRAM!

"What the hell are you doing here and how the freaking fuck did you get in?"

Jungkook seems to be distracted with the view,staring at my torso while taking a big gulp and his dick might be thirsty again..

Uhh..WHY!!!

I stared back at him and bend my knees down as his eyes followed me but i slowly grabbed my slippers and throw to this nasty pervert.

"Hey!!Answer me!!"

"Huh..what?"

"What in the world did you do to get in here!!!"

"Ohh..ohh..calm down..i haven't showered yet and my brain cells are still asleep but i went here since i remembered that you left your keycard in my house after that dramatic scene of yours.."

"Excuse me!!That's not a scene..and for your information,those brain cells of yours are in a coma!"

"Ohh..don't tell me that you're getting an amount of guts to talk to your boss like that.."