Chapter 31

The first person on the line usually the hardest to find when you need so and the most unexpected people are the ones who saves you from a great stumbling block.

So don't jump into conclusions.

Don't dive deeper.

And most importantly.

Do not trust anyone.

"I'm so sorry..i'm so sorry."

Yiren is dashing to Taehyung's office,she would dodge the responsibility to tell it but she can't so with a heavy heart,clenching her fist and panting due to severe anxiety,the female knocked on the door snd what made it really hard for her is to see the other's smile.

"Yiren!You're finally here."

Taehyung is happy to see the other,knowing that she'll be the carrier of good news.

Grinning from ear to ear,Taehyung welcomed his secretary and stood up on his seat.

"Yiren,did the contract arrived?"

She smiled back at him but never spit a word.

God know's how the other will react and picturing it on the back of her mind made the said girl feel more nervous.

"Mr.Kim,we need to talk.."

"Huh?What's with the formal tone?"

"Wanna grab some snacks in the cafeteria?"

"What?No!"

"Come on,my treat..i'm sure they have your favorite."

"Yiren!"

Taehyung was too excited but the woman dragged her out of the office and seems to be enjoying the slow steps going to their destination.

Yiren tried to divert Taehyung's attention from the bad news and reminisce their early times.

"CEO Kim,how are you these days?"

"Huh?Why are you asking?We're together every single day."

"Nothing,i'm just thinking about this lately and i never knew that you grew well."

"Of course,i have the best secretary and employees around."

"Liar!"

"What?No.. you're just a simple guy back then,still handsome as ever with high standards.I almost didn't assume that you'll accept me as your assistant but you did."

"Yiren?Why are you being so emotional today?Are you on your period?"

"Shut up!I'm just thankful to witness your rock bottom till you reach this point."

Taehyung suddenly stopped and giggled under his breath that immediately noticed by the woman so she stopped as well and looked back at him.

"Why'd you stop?"

Taehyung's little giggle went to a lively chuckles them pulled the woman's arm,leaned over and narrow his eyes.

"Tell me,Ms.Yiren. Are you planning to get married and doing a farewell speech?"

The woman stepped back,blushing and covering her mouth due to extreme embarrassment.

"Marry?Wh-what are you saying!I don't even have a boyfriend or someone to date,Kim Taehyung!"

He smiled and put his arms around her,slightly dragging her to walk and tapping his palm on her shoulder.

"Aiisttt..just tell me,i won't oppose if you're seeing someone.Besides,you might wanting a man for three years now."