Fin~

When two people was given a gazillion reasons and chances for their path to cross.

To mend the fractures on the deepest part of the heart,concealing each other's cracks and embracing the future with both eyes close and liberated minds.

"On this day..i will solemnly trust you with every flesh of my heart..every part of my mind and every piece of my being,stating my holy vows to keep my stand next to you for better..but most importantly..

"..for worst,my forever partner..my loyal assistant..and finally..my husband."

-CEO Jeon

"This is the most indelible part of my human life..the most drastic climax of my whole being. I almost lost my life,my self-possession and most of all..the only man i wanted to see life with,every single day."

"But even so..i'm still looking forward on how this love story will go..

..my master..my Jungkook-ssi..and at last..my loving better half."

-COO Kim

It's always a pot of emotion when you're getting married.

Excitement..

Severe happiness.

Anxiety..

Fear..

A never ending scientific explanation that even the smartest banana in the world couldn't pin point the reason why.

And that my beloved readers, is the magic of love and fate.

It gives you a dramatic emotion when the first tune rings in your ears.

Seeing the love of your life from the slowly opening door of the place and walking as he pins his eyes on you.

Both eyes are wondering and excitedly wanted to walk faster than every wedding parade.

"This is it."

A short phrase that circles in your mind,flowing in every veins of your brain that brings you a sweating fear and anxiety that any moment,that gorgeous man walking in the aisle..

..is holding your hand,looking deep in your eyes and exchanges vows to each other.

That after that day..

No one can ever take him away from you.

No one can claim him before you.

And after that day.

You can officially tell the world that this man..is yours by sharing the same surname with him.

Mr.Jeon Taehyung.

The best day for both leaders of the biggest and in-demand corporation in South Korea.

Will be the famous and well known couple in the country but as of now..their feelings are like lost kids in the woods and excitedly running to see the end of the path.