Chapter 23

Love is stupid..

No,hold up..

Love can make a person stupid..

A great example?

The whole existence of Jeon Jungkook.

But what made a person foolish is the fact that love and overflowing feelings makes him blind,vulnerable and deaf.

That as long as he can see the person he loves,every noise in the world became silent.

But how far are you willing to run just to keep up?

Even for the fact,that all of them left.

But do you know what hurts the deepest?

Is when you're calling for his name but he didn't respond.

That when you knew there is someone waiting at the end of the line,you found yourself alone.

Is when the time that you're asking for his hand but he chosen to let go of yours.

This isn't your typical love story.

Might be a long journey but still surely gets a happy ending...

i guess.

"I hope everything is working well?"

"Yes,Mr.Jeon, the venue is almost done before 6:00 P.M,just message me when you guys arrived."

Jungkook is on his robe,looking at the mirror staring at his reflection while leaning his head aside ,clipping the phone in between his ears and shoulder.

"Alright..alright..see you later..thanks."

He pulled the robe,widening the showed skin on his chest part and brush his hair back to allure his boyfriend in the kitchen.

"Morning sex on the counter,not bad for a huge breakfast."

A smirk dangles on his lips while walking out of the door and as soon as he opens it,the deliciousness hits his nose and went down as soon as possible.

"Hey,gorgeous?Did you miss daddy?"

His confidence melts down,seeing a female standing in front of the stove and stroking her hands while cooking something.

"Oh!Mr.Jeon..i'm glad that you're awake."

Jungkook's mind was still in puzzle,questions are circling in his mind that all he could do is stare wearing a stank face.

Who the fuck is this?

What are you doing in my fucking kitchen?

Who made you come in?

Why are you so freaking ugly?

"Oh!I'm sorry,I'm Tzuyu. Yeonjun hired me this morning to be your assistant for today."

An average height girl with a long hair,gorgeous eyes  and cute rounded shape.

"Assis- what?What the hell?"

"Ahmm..sir..i'm just new,you should call your manager."

"I-i don't fucking care!!Get out of my house!!"

"But sir!!I'm not done cooking for your breakfast!"

Jungkook ranged at the said female and grabbed her arm,dragging her out of the kitchen that he didn't even care if there's a spatula on her hand.

"Tell Yeonjun that i don't need a new assistant!!YOU'RE FIRED!!!!"

He slammed the door shut and immediately grabbed his phone,dialed Yeonjun's number and put his hand on his waist,ready to lecture the poor man.